Knights Staff Resignation

Name: KnightVR

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:488808076

Staff Rank: Senior Admin

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 7/12/2020

Reason for leaving: I’ve think it’s time for me to start focusing more on my life and play other game’s. I’ve been at this for so long and I think I’m happy with what I’ve done for this community. 

Farewells: 

Staff Team: Y’all are great people and without all you. We wouldn’t have an active and great community. You guys were a part of my family and I would always like making friends with the individuals who had join and left the staff team. Keep staying epic gamers! 

@Anderson Great dude, helped the GM program so much I wished I was more active enough to work as hard as you did. Thank you for making this community events good again. 

@Forseen Cool dude, stood by the community and battalions as much as he could. You deserve to be in that position you’re in and I hope you the best of luck

@Kurt Loved your encounters/ events and was happy that you were always interested in my funny encounters

too many people to @ but don’t worry I didn’t forget you all. Thanks for the laughs, support, and fun in this server :)

Knight signing off

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

-1 You are too much of a good member of this community that you can't resign from staff. You were always truly the late night encounter master. o7 keep in touch you

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Head Admin

Dang, goodbye furryhunter :PepeHands:

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander