RP Rank:

Executive Officer

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:93719402

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Null 

Experience:

501st (2 Term Rex)

I joined 501st back in August of 2018 when I first joined the server. I loved it there and It's the place were I started learning about the server and getting to know most of the people that actively play. I had many roles seeing that I have been in 501st several times so to summerise it I'll just list em. Appo, Fives, HWSL, JTL, 2 time REGL, 2 time XO, Rex for 2 terms. I've been in the 501st for most of my time on the server and it was hard to move on and try something new with joining Null but I felt it was due time and even tho I miss The Legion I am thus far loving it in Null.

High Command (ATK REG, Marshal, Palpatine ish)

I joined High Command as the Attack Regimental. During my tenure as ATK REG I worked alongside my fellow Regimentals to better integrate our regiments but also within the ATK Reg the form stronger bonds. I got along great with the other Regimentals and that in turn had a positive effect on our regiments. When my term came to an end I didn't wish to leave thinking I had more to offer and that I really enjoyed it so I reapplied and begun my 2nd term as ATK Reg. After having served half my 2nd term the Marshal position opened up and I felt ready for it and applied and became Marshal Commander. I also loved my time as Marshal with me having a good relationship with the Regimentals the BCMDS and the Directors Forseen and Trad at the time were we really found a good balance with the 3 of us each bringing something different to the table which made it quite a productive HC at least in my opinion. I reapplied after my term ended and got halfway through my 2nd term when Palpatine and Marshal were reworked so that it would be one position so with that I was now also Palpatine. I finished my term having been in this weird combo position and with that having reached my term limit I left High command after about 7 months.

Null (A'den, Ordo)

I joined Null a bit over a month ago and it has been quite a different experience then what I've been used to in 501st. I've really gotten into the squad mentality with working with fewer numbers but with more reliable squad members. A'den was nice with his personality and of course the rocket launcher but after some time I became Ordo and since then I've been working on getting a new A'den to fill up the squad. I've hosted tryouts pretty much every day since and we're on like round 45 now, with someone hopefully passing soon. Getting a feel for how it is leading this squad as Ordo has been a good experience for me and although I haven't been Ordo for the longest time I believe that my past experience in leading combined with this experience here in Null now would serve me well as the potential Squad Lead.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I believe I should become the next Kal for several reasons. Currently, I feel like I'm in the best position to lead this Squad, I am the current XO who has been leading the Squad in Kals absence with our playtimes being quite different with timezones alongside with me continuously hosting the tryouts to fill up the squad once more. I have a lot of experience leading having been BCMD, Regimental, Marshal, and Palpatine and with that I've been leading people for the majority of my stay on the server and in many different ways that I believe will help me lead Null. This on top of what I've learned as Ordo to better lead Null which I at least already think is working with be doing so as Ordo. I believe my Squad is behind me and knowing that I believe that I am ready and able to be their Squad lead and continue leading them.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I believe I do.

Availability:

I've recently started working during the Summer so I'm busy during weekday morning to afternoon but I usually play during the evening anyway due to the server pop being low on EU early times so not really a big change but wanted to mention it. Otherwise, I usually get on around 6-8 (GMT+1) and get off around midnight and on the weekends I'm around all day most the time. 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I have played on Synergy since August of 2018 so almost for 2 years now and my current playtime is | 3420:55:47.

Do you have a microphone?:

I do indeed.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Firstly I obviously want a full squad but I also want it to be in a certain state. I believe that mingyness is a problem within SOBDE and I want the squad to be in a state where I am certain that the members are upholding the Null standard and that they, in turn, will live up to the image the squad should hold. This in turn with me finding an Ordo that I can fully believe and trust and to work alongside me leading the squad with that person also being someone that the squad can look up to and see as a leader.

I want the members of Null to be more personal when it comes to outreach rather than just joining their outreach for deployments but actually leave the SOBDE channels and sit and talk with their outreach a lot more. I think the outreach program should be taken more seriously and that we as Null really should try and help and assist our outreaches rather than just deploying with em for fun. Of course we should still deploy with them but that can't be all it is.

Lastly, I want the squad members to be in a state so that their ready and able to continue smoothly when my time as Kal is over. With how the people who have come after me have often having a hard time taking over and handling the position (referring to after my Rex and Marshal term, no harm intended) so I wish to ensure that this won't become the case here.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I fully understand.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

I fully understand.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Papa Kal

Banned

+1

You and mitchell are both good applicants, good luck.

Forum Admin

Let the EU Boys take over! LET IT COMMENCE! +1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Veteran Admin

+1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1

I think both you and Mitchell have potential to do extremely well (Squad Lead from what I understand is pretty hard to fuck up anyway). But you got experience and that promises a more consistent performance for Clan Skirata. Mitchell is also kinda smelly, and doesn't wash his hands after using the restroom.

• Funny 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Squad leads don't seem to have much work to do if any by the looks of it. I wouldn't know from experience but my time in null suggests this is the case. Anyways I guess what I'm saying is that the most important part about being a squad lead is having a good connection with the rest of the SOBDE and being someone everyone is actively engages with. For the long time I have interacted with you the past few years I have always had good times with you and you always are trying to interact with others in a positive way.

+1

(Edit: I don't know what just happened LMFAO)

Edited by Keo

You were my Marshal when I was palp. You were Attack Reg when I was MCMD and I enjoyed working with you 100%. I couldn't have asked for a better Marshal Commander or Attack reg during my time as High command. Thanks for that. @Omalic

Now, as a guy whose spent literally 90% of his time on this server trying his hardest to make sure Null and the entirety of SO BDE were as I see them. "Big brothers of the clones and troopers that should be highly looked up to and called on to settle the toughest of battles." I'm always going to see it this way.

I have a few questions for you as Ba'buir Korm.

1. How are you going to handle people that tarnish your hard work? Example: Your Ordo goes fully against you and does something that's not allowed in the Tryout. How would you handle it?

2. You being IKEA-born. I know time zones were a pain for us to communicate. I know about 99% of your Null Team is U.S based. How well do you think you will be able to communicate with them? I know Corona is ravaging the world and everyone's still in lock down. Hopefully.

I'm gonna +1 anyways. Cuz I know you'll do grandpa Korm proud, and if I gotta come back and smack some shit. I will.

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 great guy

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

• Retired Founder

Congratulations, you have been granted the position of Kal Skirata.

You will hold this position for a term of 3 months.

Ending on 10/23/2020.

Reason: High Command felt you painted a better picture of your goals and how you will achieve them.