A Centurion is needed at the front!

Battalion: Coruscant Guard

RP Name: Battalion Commander Fox

Date: 7/8/2020

Reason: Completed my term I need a break for awhile.

Goodbyes: I've said most of my goodbyes in my speech but I'll quickly restate them here.
@Ratio My rolemodel, advisor, and overall father figure of the server. I would not be the CG I was or the Fox I was without you.

@UneJamMut Hey Grandpa, I do you proud?

@Slump Save me a spot in retirement

@Crimson Dont Kill yourself with all the leadership positions eh? Maybe I'll join SOBDE.

@Holo Do good in Naval.

@KnightVR @Kubert Both of you are next in line and both of you have my approval as the next Fox. (Sounds kinda controlling but it's not I promise)

@Ragen Don't fuck up.

@Dreck Do good as my last Promotion.

@Bro Operations Regimental On Deck! You will never not have my respect or my backing. Reach for the stars my guy. But don't kill yourself trying.

@Freck My absolute brother. Words cannot express how much you helped my through this journey. From Operations Brothers, to Chancellor Palpatine. Run for a second term, I'll be back if you do.
@Forseen You always had not only my back but CG's back. I'll never forget what you've done. 

@Anderson Roman Squadron 4 life.

To all of my CG. I'm sorry I'm not running again. All things must come to an end and I must leave for now. Be good please? Don't make me come back angry.

To all the founders and high staff, I'm glad I could repair relations with y'all. 

To the Community, thank you for allowing me to show you all that CG is more than just a bunch of hardasses with batons. 
Here's some meme's for the journey:
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

That's all from me Gentlemen, Stay Incrediblies! 
spacer.png

-Centurion

Edited by Centurion
  • Friendly 6

Was a Fox I guess. Just an old Synergy vet.
Explore roman centurian GIFs

Forum Admin

o7 Cent. May the COI live on. And Roman Squadron, even though I forced myself into it lmao

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management

:PepeHands:

I've been in CG for like a few days now and I've only heard and seen good things from your term. You're a good guy Centurion and I wish you the best of luck with retirement. It's something that's been slipping through my fingers constantly and many others as well.

:peepoLove: GLHF in life. Enjoy it while it lasts.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

54 minutes ago, Centurion said:

@Freck My absolute brother. Words cannot express how much you helped my through this journey. From Operations Brothers, to Chancellor Palpatine. Run for a second term, I'll be back if you do.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Love you brother <3

Stay safe and stay in contact!

British