Upcoming Senate Release

spacer.png

I was just wanting to give the community an update on the Senate Release our goal is by this weekend 11 July 20.  The whole senate reintroduction will happen in three phases Crawl Phase, Walk Phase, Run Phase.  These three phases will incorporate everything regarding the senate process from the discord to the implementation and running on the server. This is a post to keep the community informed and those interested in the senate to be ready and excited and better informed on whats coming down the pipeline. The break down is the current status updates.

Crawl Phase - The introduction and work of the senate program from the ground up the senate re-imagined in a sense with a purpose and production of RP interactive on the server. To ensure repetitiveness stays at a minimum.  This phase constitutes Reconstruction into a current building model of discord docs and said evaluations that will be implemented in the selection process. This process will unassumingly take the longest due to not many participants able to help set this structure up due to the face to keep things even and give the most fair opportunity possible to the individuals wishing to be senator.

Walk Phase - The introduction of senators and judging of their skills and rp with community feedback this will include the release of some senators but not all to allow for reintroduction and not over saturation of the senator roll back on the server. For example the senators coming out first is a number of 4 which only be open to one person at a time if they pass evaluation. The first 4 senators to be reintroduced based on lore and activity and would possibly be seen in this type of scenario is the following: Bail Organa, Padme Amidala, Aang, and Representative Binks.  Base on community feedback of the program in this post will allow valuable information to be used in the sake of improving or making changes to the senator program if need be.  This will extend into the future of the community and the server as a whole.  We are taking the senator program in steps to ensure quality and entertainment for those that participate and interact with the Senators. In closing we are looking forward to the Walk phase being implemented this weekend due to the chance of offering more people a chance at getting in at the reintroduction of the senate program with the four senators listed.

Run Phase - This phase will be once feedback has been implemented to make sure the community is getting what they expect from the senatorial program and ensuring quality when seeing and interacting with senators on the server.  We will also be fine tuning the system and then releasing the three remaining senators for evaluation and implementation on to the base / server for use.  If this is introduced I repeat this will be the product implemented for the server this by means does not mean that the senate will be set and run like it is at any point.  The point is in this phase the senate program is fully functional but still willing to adapt and change to the communities needs based on interaction and role play.

In closing I want to thank the community allowing me this opportunity to reintroduce the senate program to promote community health and role play through this function. If you have any questions or feed back at anytime during the senate run please reply to this post or contact me directly on teamspeak if warranted. I will be more then happy to explain or answer questions regarding the senator function or roles they provide.

• Friendly 1

In a question that was received and brought up I felt that I should share here What of C-3P0?

Answer - C3P0 will fall under the responsibility of Senator Amidala as per lore C-3P0 Worked for Amidala almost exclusively so in fair hind sight I believe that should continue on the person that obtains the role of Amidala their discretion will be of how C-3P0 will be chosen or implemented via trial or picked for a time of use for role play purposes.

2 hours ago, Bud said:

wolfro is it gonna be like how rose had it or differnt im looking forward to your changes!

To be honest from the feed back I have gotten from my plan with people who know the inner workings No it will not be like how Rose had it.  Think of this as everything is being reworked and reimagined.  On the aspect of making it better for the community and more enjoyable through interaction.

• Winner 2
  • Informative 1