06/19/20 Base Command Meeting

Base Command Meeting Agenda

Topic : Synergy Roleplay Command Meeting

Date  : 06/19/2020

Time  : 6:00 PM EST

__________________________________________________________________________________________

[ABSENT] [TARDY] [EXCUSED]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll Call [6:00 PM EST]

Marshal Commander - [EXCUSED]

Representatives :

Director - Mitchell

Head Admin - Fenrir

Bounty Hunters -

Jedi - Gears Reaper Andrews

Operations Branch - Bro

Admiral - Freck

Coruscant Guard - Centurion | Fox

Attack Regimental - Moose

212th Battalion - Alien | Cody 
501st Legion - Conrad

Mechanized Regimental -     Vango

41st Elite Corps  - Bruise | Gree

104th Battalion - Brooklyn | Wolffe

Specialized Regimental - [EXCUSED]

Rancor - Pranzer | Colt

Doom’s Unit - Dennis | Brimstone

21st Nova Corps - Gadget 

SOBDE Regimental - Woeny|Breaker

Clan Skirata - Mitchell| Mereel

Delta Squad -     Ecetera | Boss

Omega Squad - Crimson | Niner

Clone Force 99 - Smeck | Crosshair

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Command Updates [06:02 PM EST]

Regimental Commander + can Include any Update here.

Chancellor Palpatine is being added in again to the hierarchy along with senators. Palpatine will serve as a de facto third director that will be more involved directly with all of you.

Operations Regiment is going to be dissolved, CG to spec, Mechanized is renamed to Recon, Rancor moved to Recon, 104th to attack.

Naval is going to become independent of any regiment like it used to be, Yularen will become equivalent to an RCMD. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Command Updates [06:06 PM EST]

Include: PTS, and any Battalion Updates.
!!!HIGHLIGHT SENSITIVE INFORMATION YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO PUBLIC!!!

Coruscant Guard - Operations? What’s that? In all seriousness it was fun while it lasted and it was a pleasure to work alongside Freck underneath Bro’s oversight together. With the Senate coming back, Diplomatic Services will have more of a purpose. With CG being moved to Spec we’ll be right back with DU and 21st, so some joint training would be nice with them.

Republic Navy - The navy has been doing well. As a unit we are dedicated into ensuring that it is constantly improving. We have shown activity and have ensured that we are cracking down on people portraying disorderly conduct. If you see ANY members of the Navy acting up, I encourage you to notify anyone ranked Commodore+. 

212th Attack Battalion - The 212th is doing fine. Recruitment is nothing special and a WO is going to be chosen soon. Activity is normal, it's on and off as motivation is still an issue which I need to bring up to my high command to try and solve it.

501st Legion -  Doing fine all things considered. Recruitment is down but the members we have that have been here for a while are active. Some issues inter battalion with bullying that where an issue seem to have been dealt with well and we’re getting better from there.Getting ready for 332nd to be added should have that all worked out in the upcoming week.

41st Elite Corps - Numbers have been a bit low lately. Me and my commanders are currently working on a requirement system to increase productivity from NCO’s and officers.Also currently working to appoint a WO.

Rancor - Currently we have implemented new types of punishments as well assigned duties to what each ranks needs to do and what they need to show for any considerations. Alpha ARC designation will soon be talked about in Rancor HC.

104th Mechanized Battalion - 104th has been at an all time high lately. Solid numbers in the 10-15 region. Max at 17. Docs are kept updated and Moral is high. Recently started some comms training to handle Mass numbers in a channel. Regimental leadership is stable, with a couple blips here and there. Our Disciplinary Branch was removed and I adjusted some Officer ranks to reflect work ethic and activity. Working on a few things regimental wise to make them more efficient and capable.

Doom’s Unit - Dooms Unit is doing well, We have started on a major facelift for all documents and a major organization overhaul. Most documents are almost complete, activity has been doing well along with recruitment. Havoc Squad has gone through some major updates and will continue to be rolled out in the future along with other major suggestions for DU. 

21st Nova Corps - 21st activity as of late has been bad and that’s putting it nicely. I am working on training’s and RP to reinvigorate 21st. SO has slowly died and recruits have not hung around for every long. SOs recovery is planned and should be happening soon™. I have been mainly building dupes for training’s to improve overall activity of both the batt and the server.  

Clan Skirata - Squad full, waiting on ordo

Delta Squad - We’re full, and are currently working on setting up outreach.

Omega Squad - We are full again. We stole Bro.

Clone Force 99 - We’re full, Pythin is on loa but we’ve been doing pretty well this week. Nothing much has happened in relation to the squad besides that in all honesty, so yeah. That’s pretty much it.

Voting Topics [06:14 PM EST]

Include: Name, Idea, and Reasoning.
Topic 1 -  Sock Use of a battalion’s whitelist must be approved by an XO+ to Commander+ in the battalion for GM

Edited by Moose

Money Moves