Viaclov

Name: Viaclov
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:205106238
Ban Reason:  NITRP, Promoting another server, Chat violatins
Date of Ban: Atleast 2 years ago
Length of Ban: Perm
Staff Member(s) Involved: Idk
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I was banned over 2 years ago while I was a toxic child and I'm sorry for my actions. I played on other servers and saw how bad and annoying my actions were. When this happened I had IED (Intermittent Explosive Disorder) and this was caused by severe depression that would make me lash out over super simple actions like I did. I have became much much more mature over these years and I feel as if I'm ready to come back as long as it's ok with you all.

Evidence to support your claims: None as I admit to everything I did.

• Winner 1
Banned

well 2 years I think that is enough time to change so fuck why not +1 

2 years allowance for at least a second chance and I am glad you have overcome your emotional state a bit.

+1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Alright, since lots of time has passed, I'm willing to accept your appeal. If you are caught being a problem for high staff from now or until 7/27/2020, your permanent ban will be reinstated. I wish you the best of luck, and have fun

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.