Tucker's- The Sith/CIS Attack on the temple

Name: Tucker
Who Helped: Otter/DJ/Butters/JuiceBox
Summary Of encounter:  2 Sith and some CIS forces launched an attack on the jedi temple in the hopes to steal some holocrons and gather some important imformation. They got discovered and the republic tried to stop them. They ended up barely excaping in a transport to a CIS cruiser waiting for them where they found out the holocrons had useless info and the whole operation was a waste of rescources.

- I apologize for the scuffed "escape". I didn't have an SA ready to spawn a ship and I also didn't have my remover tool ready so it just crashed into the sky box. Also idk why one of my EJs actually had their name to Darth Talon. I thought they were just using the model, and I appalogize for Talon's health, idk what happened with that.-

please rate 1-4 it helps the GM program.

1/4 NGL, lot you can imporve upon
- B1's with T-21s at their level of health and proficiency is near cancerous to fight against, unless they're damn near essiential settle on one strong point
- Remind your Sith event jobs that really, they're supposed to fight Jedi, not run around killing clones with Diamond Storm.
- These scuffed escapes are near 100% inevitable when you're fighting a large amount of clones, be prepared that your "PLOT" essential character may die and you'll need to find way to work around it. 
-Centralizing droids is a keypart to proper setting building, if you don't have a SA to help spawn props you should probably get one or have them come from a unseen area that the clones havent worked up too yet instead of randomly appearing. 
-D O N T U S E D I A M O N D S T O R M  O N  C L O NE S, Please remind event jobs of their rules cause random 3000 damage and having to run all the way back aint fun.