SWRP Server Suggestion

Kelso

Name: Kelso

spacer.png

RP Rank: Unimportant

Suggestion: I stumbled upon a suggestion not so long ago, and that gave me the brilliant idea for THIS incredible suggestion; Money Printers! I know BH's are already dead and sometimes it's kinda boring on the server for clones and Jedi alike, so why not, you know, give everyone something to do during those boring times. 

Implementation: Now, there are a lot of ways to do this. One way is to add them to the Weapons Vendor, and make them go for a reasonable price of 85 million credits? Not too high, considering the other weapons and things of those sorts.
Or, or, listen to this; add them to the store, $30 for the plain version, and $45 for the rainbow version. We can also diversify them more by having unstable (one that hurls and shudders for +$10) and corrupted (outright broken for +$20) versions of each color.

Lore: Jabba and all the others made so much money somehow.

Proof.

Workshop content if applicable: Knowing the file restrictions, I found this one that's only a whopping 0.003 MBhttps://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1401655767

It doesn't look like they have the exciting stuff though, so I think we can develop our version.

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Edited by Kelso
  • Funny 1