Ben Bojangles Ban Appeal

RP Name: 212th TR2 BenBojangles
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:162859996
Date of Ban: 10/9/17
Length of Ban: 1 week
Offense: "Disrespect, been several times, and you have not learned, learn some manners before you return."
Banned By: CG Jedi Knight V Tomas
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Yes i have indeed been mingey and a dick lately, but thats because of a situation that happened with the 327th. Anyways i have been doing well lately, joined the 212th, got promoted, and was in heavy trooper tryouts. When we were doing a prisoner diamond and i hit the wrong bind and set off my delta squad tryout old bind. Than i immediatley adverted false to let people know, but other people started to talk about it and a delta squad member was like whatre you saying TR2? This was in comms so than in ooc i said "shut up dickhead it was an old bind" because i was annoyed and than i get teleported from my tryouts into an admin sit. So naturally im mad cause im missing training so things get heated and boom i get banned for 1 week. Thats a little crazy it wasnt even that heated i was expressing my opinion, i just wanna do my own thing in peace. Im sorry and i never meant to personally attack or disrespect anyone. I have thought about my attitude towards the staff and im sorry for being arrogant and annoyed, again i am very sorry.
Evidence to support your claims: N/A

Edited by BenBojangles (Lean)

Not to mention you should be banned from joining all battalions for 1 week due to you leaving the 91st 1-2 days into joining and not getting permission to leave, I bailed you from the brig and you immediately left us as "NotLean". So I will be informing your Commander of this... Additionally you should not get so wound up about a battalion being disbanded it is no reason to minge, there is no reason AT ALL to minge beside causing disturbance. So with that. -1   

Edited by Ares
Name added.

I was involved in the situation so I will post the full story form my POV here. I had just gotten onto the server, and the first thing I saw was BenBojangles, a TR2, adverting "Delta Squad tryouts in hangar 1", so I adverted and said something like "Why are you adverting TR2", and right after that Bojangles said "it was an old bind dick head", so I Brought him into a staff sit, asked him why he was disrespecting me, he brought Max over, Tomas was cloaked and noclipped and watching, and Bojangles was STILL calling me a dick head and disrespecting me.

3 hours ago, BenBojangles (Lean) said:

Thats a little crazy it wasnt even that heated i was expressing my opinion

"It wasn't even that heated", it darn sure was, you called me a dick head and probably a few other names at least 10 times total in that staff sit before you had gotten banned by Tomas, which was like 1 minute after I brought you.

You need to learn your lesson, even on Icefuse you acted like this, you need to think before you say stuff, otherwise it's gonna get you in trouble.

58 minutes ago, Ares said:

Not to mention you should be banned from joining all battalions for 1 week due to you leaving the 91st 1-2 days into joining and not getting permission to leave, I bailed you from the brig and you immediately left us as "NotLean". So I will be informing your Commander of this... Additionally you should not get so wound up about a battalion being disbanded it is no reason to minge, there is no reason AT ALL to minge beside causing disturbance. So with that. -1   

You private messaged me in game saying im blacklisted, i never left the battallion. First off why is the 187th thing being brought up so thats completely irrelevant to this, but trying to save a battallion with nice people sounded fun and it was i met a lot of great people. As soon as i talked to an admin and received the final information from a reliable source so i stopped. So with that, have a great day :)

32 minutes ago, Punda said:

I was involved in the situation so I will post the full story form my POV here. I had just gotten onto the server, and the first thing I saw was BenBojangles, a TR2, adverting "Delta Squad tryouts in hangar 1", so I adverted and said something like "Why are you adverting TR2", and right after that Bojangles said "it was an old bind dick head", so I Brought him into a staff sit, asked him why he was disrespecting me, he brought Max over, Tomas was cloaked and noclipped and watching, and Bojangles was STILL calling me a dick head and disrespecting me.

"It wasn't even that heated", it darn sure was, you called me a dick head and probably a few other names at least 10 times total in that staff sit before you had gotten banned by Tomas, which was like 1 minute after I brought you.

You need to learn your lesson, even on Icefuse you acted like this, you need to think before you say stuff, otherwise it's gonna get you in trouble.

It was never heated and all i wanted to do was do my training for heavy not getting teleported and yelled at for something that was not meant as disrespect or a personal attack, multiple people said things about my advert that i said "false" right after so me saying dickhead was a general statement because i was annoyed. I am sorry for my attitude and being a little heated but the one time im actually doing well on the server and not mingeing i still get in trouble.

7 minutes ago, BenBojangles (Lean) said:

You private messaged me in game saying im blacklisted, i never left the battallion. First off why is the 187th thing being brought up so thats completely irrelevant to this, but trying to save a battallion with nice people sounded fun and it was i met a lot of great people. As soon as i talked to an admin and received the final information from a reliable source so i stopped. So with that, have a great day :)

You left the 91st, I have 2 naval who can confirm that you left and was blacklisted from the 91st which was not private messaged it was adverted! Also, I didn't mention the 187th... Your message made no sense.