[Accepted] Mavericks Ban Appeal v3

Maverick

RP Name/Steam Name: Maverick
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65644683
Date of Ban:7/16/2019
Length of Ban: Perma
Offense: Advertisement of server and RDM nitrp and disrespect
Banned By: Poe
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I have served nearly a years time of the ban, and i waited quite a long time since my last appeal in december to further reflect on my actions. Please Note and understand that i DO NOT REMEMBER EVERYTHING but nevertheless i will try my hardest to address as much as i can. It is not my intention to disseminate, leave out details or spread ill will to anyone. The bans:

2 RDMs of which i both served my time for in the shock jail willingly. The RDM's should not have happened though. I unfortunately do not remember who was killed.

NITRP: this was in relation in all honesty, my anger regarding sith at the time.(This has not changed from my last appeal, i still believe this is the truth from my personal perspective.)

Disrespect: I disrespected Sniff because he doing his duty as a admin on the staff, of which i wholeheartedly apologize for and feel truly regretful for. 

Advertisement of the server: From what i remember and also from reading the comments on previous appeal which i believe, It was me advertising a live stream from twitch on my twitch account. On said stream i was showing the synergy server itself, just playing it while talking to someone( i honestly dont remember) During this stream i was clearly frustrated and upset over the whole "Sith removal" because i had poured heart and soul into it and tried helping cloud keep it alive and from being removed. I fully admit and accept any criticism for my toxic remarks made on the stream about the server. I realize and understand completely that it is no excuse to be mingy or break rules and i deeply apologize for that. Also on my twitch itself, the vod from the livestream is not there due to twitch's own services, they do not save or delete after a certain period of time.

I would like it noted, That this time i do have permission from a Director+ (@Mitchell)

To @ISNIFFPROPANEin particular, I apologize for being so rude to you. You were doing your job as a staff member and you did not deserve that abuse. I always kind of treated you harshly and you didn't deserve that at all. Im sorry once again. 

To @Poe I apologize for being salty and pissy with you. I was reacting negatively in a bad way and you didnt deserve that.

I have taken a long period of time off and did not want to pester people about this ban appeal. I wanted to do my due diligence and actually wait and consider and reflect on the actions i have committed. SynergyRoleplay is that community i joined on March and spent a lot of time on. I met a wonderful community of people. I feel that i betrayed that communities expectations of me and didn't behave properly and i am truly sorry for it. I realize too, that words in my opinion are cheap and actions will always speak louder than words. I want to prove that to be a true thing. I ask that i be given another chance. This is my ONLY ban on record and i do not plan on adding another.
(Note: if appeal is accepted, can i be unbanned on my old forums account [SR] Maverick)
Please add in any questions and i will do my best to answer it.

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

+1 Guys seriously honestly what he did was not that bad it was an emotional outburst let him back he was a valued member of the community when he was here

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

-1 From what I remember you had  a horrible attitude to a lot of people on the server being rude and toxic to people before the sith were removed then when they did your reaction was appalling the MRDM advertising and I don't really think its a good idea after your actions so I can't justify a plus one 

I have never mass rdmed. 2 doesn't constitute a mass rdm. I did have a somewhat toxic attitude to you tho in particular because I had thought you were targeting me for demotions in Jedi just because. I apologize regardless tho scarecrow because I overreacted to you and was mistaken.

spacer.png

Head Admin

+1, I only remember the part where you got banned through a clip.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

1 hour ago, Machina219 said:

I have never mass rdmed. 2 doesn't constitute a mass rdm. I did have a somewhat toxic attitude to you tho in particular because I had thought you were targeting me for demotions in Jedi just because. I apologize regardless tho scarecrow because I overreacted to you and was mistaken.

Mass RDM vs RDM still results in RDM being committed, Quantity doesn't matter. However +1. Second chances, and all.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Alright, it's obviously been a while since you've played. As I always say, I believe any time above 6 months can be indicative of change so I'm willing to give you a shot. Just to give you the same spiel everyone else gets, if you are caught being a problem for high staff from now or until 7/14/2020, your permanent ban will be reinstated. I wish you the best of luck, and have fun!

• Friendly 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

• 1 year later...