[Accepted] Krood's Ban Appeal

MrBravo

Name: Rancor ARC MSG Krood
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147522103
Ban Reason: 4th Ban ( Minging while 10 players were on )
Date of Ban: Roughly a year ago July 20th 2019 (Believed)
Length of Ban: Permanent
Staff Member(s) Involved: Can't remember, all I know was that he was removed from staff
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: Well 1 being the staff member was removed, however that's not the reason I want to claim, it's that it's been over a year and my bans were spread out over a course of approximately 3 years of time on the server. And each time I've done a ban appeal I've took time away from being on the server rather than just joining back and doing it again. Having a total of 3 bans per year then getting permanently banned for playing with 10 players on while everyone was killing then a PVT Shock who was also removed from the server days later is a little absurd, I did role-play properly at the right time which was all the time, however at the time we were told it was not "RP time", so people could do whatever like it was a death-match. So I was banned for killing a shock PVT and he got angry because he couldn't catch me with a jet-pack, I never wanted to get banned cause like I said it was minor, also at the time I thought it was protected by the admin who claimed it was out of RP. So we joked around, once it was over it was over we would go back to role-playing properly and that would be that a nice fun laugh after. That wasn't the issue I was banned a day after for "Take a Break" and that lead to my last ban which the ban before that was a year ago. However as said I love to role-play properly and enjoy the teamwork with the guys, but my real claim is that having multiple bans over a year apart from each other, not everyone is perfect, and yes I did take a years time to think about rejoining or even making a ban appeal. As you may check my last post was July 23rd 2019. So I hope rather than -1'ing this you can at least look at it from my perspective, yes I was angry that my 2 to 3 years of progress was gone permanently, that the friends I made were gone, and my work was abolished. 

Evidence to support your claims:

https://imgur.com/W1Riz8j

Edited by MrBravo

-1 Look dude it has been a year as you've said, but I am having a stroke reading this, as you move from third person text to first person text.  This is very hard to read, I don't know if I just have a monkey brain, or this is just mixed up grammar that I cannot understand. If you do fix up the spelling/punctuation I will re-read it and possibly change my vote. :/

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

Reason: NITRP, OOC Disrespect.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147522103
Length: 172800
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70342705
Time: 1547146657

Reason: 7 arrests | Mad disrespect | Salty attitude
Length: 259200
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445805193
Time: 1547469539

Reason: 4th Offence, Very Disrespectful, RDMx3, 2 PO's
Length: 21600
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73477946
Time: 1548403804

Reason: RDM, Disrespect, 4th offence.
Length: 864000
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108843969
Time: 1548428557

Yeah mate,  Gonna be a -1 from me.  

Doesn't matter if it was out of RP,   It is still considered against our rules.    The other issue is that you have a LOT of arrests from RDMs. 

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

• Management
5 hours ago, MrBravo said:

( Minging while 10 players were on )

You say this like it isn't a bad thing or against the rules.

I've been around for nearly all your bans and I have seen several of your arrests. I genuinely don't believe you will change even after a year off the server. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

8 hours ago, Zensras said:

Yeah mate,  Gonna be a -1 from me.  

Doesn't matter if it was out of RP,   It is still considered against our rules.    The other issue is that you have a LOT of arrests from RDMs. 

I can actually explain that, I did have an admin looking for me who didn't like me personally for some reason, the same guy who banned me off of the military RP on that server for no reason at all even when I was made Trial Head Admin by Joah but, did those bans have time stamps on them cause ive been on the server for 3 years approximately? When I first joined the server I was'nt there to roleplay however I started to enjoy my time and I was a long time member of this server, but I get where your coming from, multiple bans does make me seem as the bad guy however thats from prior staff and from their prospective. My argument is about the spacing between the bans.

Edited by MrBravo
10 hours ago, Rickle said:

-1 Look dude it has been a year as you've said, but I am having a stroke reading this, as you move from third person text to first person text.  This is very hard to read, I don't know if I just have a monkey brain, or this is just mixed up grammar that I cannot understand. If you do fix up the spelling/punctuation I will re-read it and possibly change my vote. :/

Let me get this straight I have to fix grammar to get a +1?

6 hours ago, Ratio said:

-1 Permabanned twice? Three times? You don't change. Stay gone.

Thanks, also they weren't perm bans, kudos to being an honored member now however toxicity still isn't allowed in appeals

Edited by MrBravo
49 minutes ago, Keo said:

I was going to +1 up until I saw those past offenses. The fact that four separate people banned you and said you are disrespectful makes you seem super toxic.

Just so I'm seeing things correctly, I see a "4th Offense" twice. I also don't know what PO's mean but in technical sense it seems as if I have 3 bans the 4th ban being a follow up of the 3rd since it was within roughly 7 hours with the same reasons
https://imgur.com/paIJS2J 

1 hour ago, MrBravo said:

Thanks, also they weren't perm bans, kudos to being an honored member now however toxicity still isn't allowed in appeals

being toxic back doesn't help your point

on another note -1 you focus way to much on the fact that the staff member personally didn't like you which firstly, is a terrible defence because you have given no proof of this claim and secondly, why should we care. you were banned 3 other times by different people so clearly you are not as perfect as you claim to be. you also say that "there were 10 people on". I would hope you know that just because there are a few people on does not mean you cannot get in trouble. another thing is that you reiterate the same point saying that whoever got you in trouble was removed. the evidence you have is literally just Trad saying someone was removed. even if he was removed you don't know the reason so you cannot say that his removal is at all related. people have been removed for many things. you clearly don't take responsibility for anything you did and just deflect blame. before writing another appeal think about what you did and learn from it. you were banned because of your actions. 

1 hour ago, Rackarain said:

-1,weve givin people multiple chances before and most the time they ruin it, what will make this anything different

to answer this just so you are aware and not to come off as a fight or toxic which it's not, I attempted to make an application and not getting it accepted which seems to be the answer isn't a big deal to me, I just wanted to come back do some roleplay and chill with some distant friends, and what I've currently seen was people I don't know claiming to know who I am and how I act off of a handful of people, I'm aware that since the community and admins I played with have left the server and a handful have stayed to prosper which again kudos, most of the ones who have stayed and are currently the ones who played in the roles of Shock that had to deal with the bad sides of people are the ones currently making the posts and describe who I was. Yes the guy who posted above you is correct however at the time as stated the admin who was currently the only one on said to basically not worry about getting consequence. But again this was a year ago. Really after I do get banned I take breaks because I need them I don't need to get personal. I have made drastic changes when coming back from a ban I've literally saved the 501st from dying the Christmas break of 2019, of course I'm not perfect I know this and I never stated I was, however people have their bad days and it just so happens that I was on the server at these times, yes I was going through stressful situations back in the day.

Edited by MrBravo
  • Retired Founder

11 hours ago, Zensras said:

Reason: NITRP, OOC Disrespect.
Length: 172800
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70342705
Time: 1547146657

Reason: 7 arrests | Mad disrespect | Salty attitude
Length: 259200
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445805193
Time: 1547469539

This was a LONG time ago, and people change. This lines up with being roughly a year old, so I am intrigued.

11 hours ago, Zensras said:

Reason: 4th Offence, Very Disrespectful, RDMx3, 2 PO's
Length: 21600
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73477946
Time: 1548403804

Reason: RDM, Disrespect, 4th offence.
Length: 864000
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108843969
Time: 1548428557

4th Offence hasn't been a bannable offence for roughly 8-10 months, so this can almost be nullified all together. Also looking at the time stamps being very similar, you can see that the bottom ban was an updated time for the top ban and thus these can be realistically merged either way. Also "2 PO's" isn't a reason to ban someone, however it is a reason for an extended ban time.

It seems as though you've caused a handful of issues in the past, however I feel as though we should give you the same treatment other players that have done worse have gotten which is giving you a second chance and a long probationary period where even a minor offence would result in you being permanently banned again and no further chances for appeal. (Would be logged down on Staff Roster in list of people that are not allowed to appeal).

So from me, it's a +1 however I will leave the decision to the Directors @Fizzik & @Mitchell

• Winner 1
2 minutes ago, Forseen said:

This was a LONG time ago, and people change. This lines up with being roughly a year old, so I am intrigued.

4th Offence hasn't been a bannable offence for roughly 8-10 months, so this can almost be nullified all together. Also looking at the time stamps being very similar, you can see that the bottom ban was an updated time for the top ban and thus these can be realistically merged either way. Also "2 PO's" isn't a reason to ban someone, however it is a reason for an extended ban time.

It seems as though you've caused a handful of issues in the past, however I feel as though we should give you the same treatment other players that have done worse have gotten which is giving you a second chance and a long probationary period where even a minor offence would result in you being permanently banned again and no further chances for appeal. (Would be logged down on Staff Roster in list of people that are not allowed to appeal).

So from me, it's a +1 however I will leave the decision to the Directors @Fizzik & @Mitchell

Fair

30 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

o7 +1

Remember you from 501st when you were Echo and would never a wear a helmet.

Good luck

1 of my bans was from shooting up logics ( old gree's ) tryout for kicking us out of a claimed citadel by me because he was a BCMD

Edited by MrBravo
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Currently, I'm on the fence about this one, partly because it wasn't easy for me to get a clear understanding of why you should be appealed, on also because the Evidence you posted is just that the Person that banned you, isn't staff anymore. Looking through the different Responses, you don't seem to have much Care or Regret for past offenses, and instead of taking Criticism with an Open hand and mind you keep trying to Combat it and prove it wrong. 

You don't have any Evidence to show that you've changed, or that you will change given the past offenses. Despite this, I hope you have changed, and the ultimate reasoning for me adding to this Thread is to suggest that if your ban is lifted that you're put on Watch. The Situations over your Past Bans are Muddled at best, and with how Foreseen put it, it's likely that you wouldn't have had such a Serious Punishment based on the Offense. 

Given the Circumstances, I think the timing of this Ban made it Unlucky, and unjust, however I think it would be best that you had Evidence you've changed. 

+1

Honestly, Forseen is right. People do change, and we've had people come back from a perma ban and absolutely amaze me from the amount of change they've shown. 

Its a +1 from me. Please don't mess up this chance.

On 5/31/2020 at 4:39 AM, MrBravo said:

1 of my bans was from shooting up logics ( old gree's ) tryout for kicking us out of a claimed citadel by me because he was a BCMD

a man of action 

+1

• Agree 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Alright, since lots of time has passed, I'm willing to accept your appeal. If you are caught being a problem for high staff from now or until 8/02/2020, your permanent ban will be reinstated. I wish you the best of luck, and have fun!

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

• 3 weeks later...