Ban appeal

Kj12344

RP Name: 101st TR3 Sirachi                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Steam ID:76561198387409636

Date of Ban: 10/8/17

Length of Ban: 6 days 23 hours 37m 

Offense: Minge no RP changing name to avoid sit 

Banned By: CG Jedi General Quinlan Vos                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I was never Minging i join 101st with Strife and Jerachi. and we and Jeriachi have an achi squad we started in 187th and i change my name to Sirachi soon as Pudii Tp me and he said "Kj im fucking ban you" and i was told by my commander Forge to head to bunks to be specialize and i follow orders and i was never one Advert/Poke/Bring to a sit. and beside that the visor issue was not my fault. also there a different from minge and immaturity. 

Evidence to support your claims: TR3 Strife and 101st Commander Forge and GM jerachi (maybe 101st commander)

Edited by Kj12344
15 minutes ago, Kj12344 said:

Pudii Tp me and he said "Kj im a fucking ban you"

wow wow wow... hold up now... I sat there talking to you about this and the reasons the ban was put down for atleast 5 minutes... and not once was this brought up and if it had im sure it would of been dealt with then... you had good amounts of time to mention this... but not once was it mentioned but i will say me and Tomas were both getting multiple reports the whole day about you... now was the length of it reasonable??? maybe not... can it be lowered? probably. 

I had a 101st TR3 Strife who can also prove im not telling a lie, and  it could be that you were tried it was 4:30am or had enough bs to deal with in game or irl but i never told a lie. because when i had my visor on that i didnt know i had on. Poudii teleported to me and said "kj im fucking ban you"  and i said why and than i went to check my body group because i did nothing wrong and i saw i had my visor on. and i dont know how i was getting multiple reports if i was at 187th bunks for the whole night and the only time i left was for the event.

Edited by Kj12344