JP - Data attack

Name: JP
Who Helped: Noble
S
ummary Of encounter: CIS Attack the Base to distract the republic so they can get intel about the republic's other planets to where they have based at, A sith goes in as a distraction with 2 commando droids while having a frigate fire at CY distracting them even more so they can for sure get intel, The CIS Soon realize the planet they landed on after there frigate lost contact was Dagobah a republic controlled planet, The CIS was able to steal data of all other planets the republic is in control of and send it to Sith Lord Dooku and was also a perfect shot to test out the New Tree B2's and the Tactical Droid is able to complete its mission.

Edited by JP_TG

ok I am not gonna rate too much on the story since I joined in a bit late. 

I like that you spawned them in the trees, but you also spawned them on top of us (trees was fine) but not when we started to push a bit into the planet you spawned them behind us which killed everyone even when we cleared it. You then re-spawned in the droids which was kind of confusing since their was no drop pods or anything, im assuming that they pushed up a bit? a bit annoying that we would clear them and you would then re-spawn them. 

commandos were not super bad so it was fine. 

overall i would give a 2/4