[Accepted] Cookees' Ban Appeal

Name: Cookee
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:445754528
Ban Reason: Advertisement
Date of Ban: Cant remember but it was 2 years ago
Length of Ban: Permanent
Staff Member(s) Involved: Can't remember
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: It was 2 years ago when I did this and I've seen many videos on how fun  synergy is now and I would like to be able to play on it once again.  You might think i'm doing this to just minge again but i'm not, i'm just looking for a fun server to play on.
Evidence to support your claims: Don't really think I need to put anything here, but I will say I'm not coming on to minge.

I believe in second chances and the fact that it has been 2 years leads me to +1

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Banned

+1 well if it has been 2 years

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

17 hours ago, Freck said:

+1

you voted twice :monkaGun:

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Alright. So generally I believe that 6 months here is required to see any palpable change. Clearly you've met the criteria as it has been 2 years. A LOT can happen in 2, I'm willing to believe that you won't be a problem anymore. Of course, I have to give you the same spiel everyone else gets. If you are caught being a problem for high staff from now or until 7/27/2020, your permanent ban will be reinstated. I wish you the best of luck, and have fun!

Ban appeal accepted.

• Winner 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.