Maddox Resignation

Name : Maddox
Date : 5/7/20
Reason : It is my time brothers. I love every single one of you.
(POSTED ONE ON DISCORD SO SORRY IF THERE IS DUPLICATE GOODBYES) 

Goodbyes: @Forseen You are the biggest smell, Thank you for everything you have done to assist me, with advice, docs, anything! I wish we could have become better friends. No time for that now. Goodbye bud.

@Egg You were my first Gree, My first comrade. Someone who accepted me even with my Minge ways. You showed me the ropes and were a chill gamer. We may not see eye to eye all the time, But I will and have always respected you. After you accepted me I made it my mission to fight hell and back for those who I care for. o7 Egg  You are the biggest smell, Thank you for everything you have done to assist me, with advice, docs, anything! I wish we could have become better friends. No time for that now. Goodbye bud.

@Dennis WAR CRIMES! Our specialty! Nice feet btw. Ill see you around my guy.

@Spite_Slays I know It doesn't seem like It but I kept a close eye on you. I was harder on you then I was others because you had so much drive and passion to be a leader and I was damn sure that I was gonna test that ability of yours. I am not disappointed at all. Keep up the great work. STAHP TELLING ME I NEED SLEEP REEEEEE. Better keep your word to continue my legacy.

@Tio Holy hell where do I begin, you will always been one of my close homies. I know ill see you in VR Chat sometime. You are on the right path with what you are doing. Keep up the great work and push forward. Its a Race to CMD with all of you, but It will not be easily given. Fight for it! I will see you later my guy.

@Slak Alright calm down on Caleb I get it. (I kid) Ive already had my talk with you. Remember what I said and Please continue my legacy. If you cannot then assist someone to do it! Dont put to much stress on yourself and have fun! You are an excellent trooper and one im proud to have reached CMD of the 41st.

[22:28]

@Bruise I am sorry I wont be here to assist you on your Gree term. That doesn't matter though you and I already know you have what it takes. Just please DO NOT LEAVE US HANGING. The men need you and you know that. If you Inactive im coming back to slap the shit out of you. Work with Slak like you did me. I am proud to have you as Gree and to have served by your side all that time as 41st HC.

@OddshotYou weren't wrong, getting away feels good.

@MagicianMonkey. You were a good man. Not joining 41st makes you a monkey (Not Racism wise) I enjoyed your assistance and time. Any games we went off and played were a shit ton of fun! Ill see you around gammer If you didn't get a goodbye it isn't cause I don't like you it's cause Im tired of typing. Goodbye everyone o7 "Leaves from the vine Falling so slow Like fragile tiny shells Drifting in the foam Little soldier boy Come marching home Brave soldier boy Comes marching home"

@Keller-Fenrir Thanks for the send off and all the advice on dupes. Great keller and an awesome guy. I know we weren't close, but as with others wish we could have been good friends. Keep the 21st Great. That place used to be my home o7 

@AlienTheAlien XO BARLEXXXXXXXX It was always fun doing stupid shit with you. Love the picture we got with the other XOs before you became sticky Cody. Love you homie o7

@Bro Ew also stinky. Thanks for the training and deployments and just memeing around with Jad.

@Jad You are a gooby boyo. Thanks for all the information and teaching me the ins and outs of the server. It was awesome to get some feedback on that stuff and actually get to learn how you all function. Also the MASSIVE TOWER or all the spinning objects in BCC and Pillboxes coming to slap us while I spam anime music to please the prop gods. 

@Sawbone Loved my time in the 21st with you, other then the complications that occurred. Also the 28th Which Im still in the discord for and still waiting to have its spurt of power! Will miss you. 

@Kurt Don't be sad my guy. I am moving on to better things! I will be back Im sure of it. Unless I just get thrust into infantry and slapped but some IED or someshit. If thats the case then eh I had a good life. Regardless I had fun playing with you my guy and it still baffles me that we met by me watching your Destiny 2 streams on Mixer. 

@Vango Was a lot of fun working with you and I have confidence that you will be a great Mech Reg! Don't let your voice discourage you from speaking or being yourself! Lead the Mech Batts to greatness! 

@Clutch You are big smelly and big stinky. Do good as Tetras replacement in Cin Drall, but dont forget to keep the Batt alive with your help. Dont resign and you may get that CMD Rank you have been aiming for. 

@Croissant  LEAD THE ENG TO GREATNESS. Otherwise Ill get Kurt to slap you. I have trust that you will be a great leader one day. Keep up the great work!  

@Sixta You mean stinky Blitz? Had fun doing all the ARC Stuffs, Enjoyed just chilling and hangingout as well and being dumb even though you sometimes didn't like the dumminess xD

@Pythin I know we have our moments of hate toward each other, thanks to you I earned a warning from forseen 😂 regardless I really had a lot of fun hanging out with you in the channel, no hard feelings. I dont have anything against you, we are all just gamers playing a game. o7 see you around. 

@Freck Good shit on the return and the no longer voice squeak! Make Naval great again. I know I promised I would join Naval if you took over but im going to have to break that promise. o7 keep up the good work my guy. 

Goodbye gooby boyos. I may or may not be back. Just depends. Love Yall 

HALL OF MADDOX PICS ;0

spacer.pngARC.png
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Maddox07
  • Friendly 6

Have a good one out there in the big bad world and I wish you luck with everything you do. I trust and hope that you will make it back to us in one piece someday. You were a great friend to myself and everyone in the 41st. You did your best.

Have a good one gamer

and welcome to Valhalla @Maddox07

• Friendly 1
Banned

Best 41st ARC trooper :PepeHands:

o7

r4ymo.gif

Head Admin

Cya mate, was fun having you around o7

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

@Maddox07 Why you do dis. two resignations I have to read. Love you man you were a great help to the 41st and a help to the server. Will carry the legacy in 41st.

o7

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

o7 Legacy XO Squad

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Gonna miss you gamer man o7 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

It's been a good run Maddox, and the 41st and I can't thank you enough for all the work you've done making this Battalion something we can be proud of, but life goes on, so we will continue to work hard and see to it the standards you've gotten us to stay that way. Be careful out there and remember we are always here if you need anything!

o7

• Friendly 1

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

18 hours ago, Maddox07 said:

Name : Maddox
Date : 5/7/20
Reason : It is my time brothers. I love every single one of you.
(POSTED ONE ON DISCORD SO SORRY IF THERE IS DUPLICATE GOODBYES) 

Goodbyes: @Forseen You are the biggest smell, Thank you for everything you have done to assist me, with advice, docs, anything! I wish we could have become better friends. No time for that now. Goodbye bud.

@Egg You were my first Gree, My first comrade. Someone who accepted me even with my Minge ways. You showed me the ropes and were a chill gamer. We may not see eye to eye all the time, But I will and have always respected you. After you accepted me I made it my mission to fight hell and back for those who I care for. o7 Egg  You are the biggest smell, Thank you for everything you have done to assist me, with advice, docs, anything! I wish we could have become better friends. No time for that now. Goodbye bud.

@Dennis WAR CRIMES! Our specialty! Nice feet btw. Ill see you around my guy.

@Spite_Slays I know It doesn't seem like It but I kept a close eye on you. I was harder on you then I was others because you had so much drive and passion to be a leader and I was damn sure that I was gonna test that ability of yours. I am not disappointed at all. Keep up the great work. STAHP TELLING ME I NEED SLEEP REEEEEE. Better keep your word to continue my legacy.

@Tio Holy hell where do I begin, you will always been one of my close homies. I know ill see you in VR Chat sometime. You are on the right path with what you are doing. Keep up the great work and push forward. Its a Race to CMD with all of you, but It will not be easily given. Fight for it! I will see you later my guy.

@Slak Alright calm down on Caleb I get it. (I kid) Ive already had my talk with you. Remember what I said and Please continue my legacy. If you cannot then assist someone to do it! Dont put to much stress on yourself and have fun! You are an excellent trooper and one im proud to have reached CMD of the 41st.

[22:28]

@Bruise I am sorry I wont be here to assist you on your Gree term. That doesn't matter though you and I already know you have what it takes. Just please DO NOT LEAVE US HANGING. The men need you and you know that. If you Inactive im coming back to slap the shit out of you. Work with Slak like you did me. I am proud to have you as Gree and to have served by your side all that time as 41st HC.

@OddshotYou weren't wrong, getting away feels good.

@MagicianMonkey. You were a good man. Not joining 41st makes you a monkey (Not Racism wise) I enjoyed your assistance and time. Any games we went off and played were a shit ton of fun! Ill see you around gammer If you didn't get a goodbye it isn't cause I don't like you it's cause Im tired of typing. Goodbye everyone o7 "Leaves from the vine Falling so slow Like fragile tiny shells Drifting in the foam Little soldier boy Come marching home Brave soldier boy Comes marching home"

@Keller-Fenrir Thanks for the send off and all the advice on dupes. Great keller and an awesome guy. I know we weren't close, but as with others wish we could have been good friends. Keep the 21st Great. That place used to be my home o7 

@AlienTheAlien XO BARLEXXXXXXXX It was always fun doing stupid shit with you. Love the picture we got with the other XOs before you became sticky Cody. Love you homie o7

@Bro Ew also stinky. Thanks for the training and deployments and just memeing around with Jad.

@Jad You are a gooby boyo. Thanks for all the information and teaching me the ins and outs of the server. It was awesome to get some feedback on that stuff and actually get to learn how you all function. Also the MASSIVE TOWER or all the spinning objects in BCC and Pillboxes coming to slap us while I spam anime music to please the prop gods. 

@Sawbone Loved my time in the 21st with you, other then the complications that occurred. Also the 28th Which Im still in the discord for and still waiting to have its spurt of power! Will miss you. 

@Kurt Don't be sad my guy. I am moving on to better things! I will be back Im sure of it. Unless I just get thrust into infantry and slapped but some IED or someshit. If thats the case then eh I had a good life. Regardless I had fun playing with you my guy and it still baffles me that we met by me watching your Destiny 2 streams on Mixer. 

@Vango Was a lot of fun working with you and I have confidence that you will be a great Mech Reg! Don't let your voice discourage you from speaking or being yourself! Lead the Mech Batts to greatness! 

@Clutch You are big smelly and big stinky. Do good as Tetras replacement in Cin Drall, but dont forget to keep the Batt alive with your help. Dont resign and you may get that CMD Rank you have been aiming for. 

@Croissant  LEAD THE ENG TO GREATNESS. Otherwise Ill get Kurt to slap you. I have trust that you will be a great leader one day. Keep up the great work!  

@Sixta You mean stinky Blitz? Had fun doing all the ARC Stuffs, Enjoyed just chilling and hangingout as well and being dumb even though you sometimes didn't like the dumminess xD

@Pythin I know we have our moments of hate toward each other, thanks to you I earned a warning from forseen 😂 regardless I really had a lot of fun hanging out with you in the channel, no hard feelings. I dont have anything against you, we are all just gamers playing a game. o7 see you around. 

@Freck Good shit on the return and the no longer voice squeak! Make Naval great again. I know I promised I would join Naval if you took over but im going to have to break that promise. o7 keep up the good work my guy. 

Goodbye gooby boyos. I may or may not be back. Just depends. Love Yall 

HALL OF MADDOX PICS ;0

spacer.pngARC.png
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

Cool dude. You definitely deserve a seat at the 41st legacy table. I loved every second with you even with our previous differences. Hope life treats you well

• Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

• 1 month later...