Teaa's Kaminoan Backstab

Name: Teaa

Who helped (If applicable): Duck, Qal.

Event Name: Kaminoan Backstab

Summary of the story: The CIS found a Kaminoan that was willing to back stab the Republic. Since they are genetic genius' they had her create a virus using her test subject to wipe out the republic for good. He began mutating the virus from his station down in the crystal caves every time someone would create a cure. He let out the diseased creatures from the caves once he perfected it to populate the planet.

What was the result of the event?: The Republic eventually found out what killed the disease and stopped the spread from inside the base. They followed the trail back to the caves and took out the droids protecting the Genetic Modifier. The interrogated him and found out he was sent by the CIS. The Republic took him to the Medbay to contain him except they left him in there alone. They brought him up to the brig and tried to lock down the creature. They killed the Kaminoan and eventually killed the infected creature. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up mostly. Small RP

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

36 minutes ago, TheCosmicEntity said:

3.5/4 This was a ton of fun! Only major complaint is the weird Infection creature having a lightsaber? That was weird. Otherwise enjoyed it

Rp wise the Creature didnt have a lightsaber. In order to get model to look like that the Lighsaber weapon/Swep was use. Then force abilities that would make sense for it were used. IE: Cloak/Shadow Strike(Creature would camouflage then strike form shadows), Lightning to act as like acidic spit, Whirlwind to act as if hes picking you up. Adrenaline as sort of momentary speed boost. The lightsaber itself was never actually used.

2 minutes ago, Duck said:

Rp wise the Creature didnt have a lightsaber. In order to get model to look like that the Lighsaber weapon/Swep was use. Then force abilities that would make sense for it were used. IE: Cloak/Shadow Strike(Creature would camouflage then strike form shadows), Lightning to act as like acidic spit, Whirlwind to act as if hes picking you up. Adrenaline as sort of momentary speed boost. The lightsaber itself was never actually used.

While most of this I get, the Lightsaber was used to kill me in Medbay at one point. Otherwise ye I get ya

41 minutes ago, TheCosmicEntity said:

While most of this I get, the Lightsaber was used to kill me in Medbay at one point. Otherwise ye I get ya

The lightsaber never actually killed anyone. it was shadow strike. To use shadow strike you have to enable the saber for a split second.