Tyennoch- Kashyyyk Kanundrum

Name: Tyennoch

Who helped (If applicable): Hadok, Forseen (some)

Event Name: Kashyyyk Kanundrum

Summary of the story: The CIS Used a prototype Submersible to flank republic forces to a task force was sent in to take out the Command Center and Get the plans on the Prototype. The task force also dealt with the Bioweapon the CIS wanted to deploy.

What was the result of the event?: Command center Yeeted, Plans obtained, Bioweapon destroyed.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

Head Admin

Sick and put together amazingly for the timeframe !

+1

Overall 3/4
Story 3/4
Execution 3/4
Mechanics 3/4

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

A great little event to get people active whom were on early, a tonne of fun and straight forward.

• Overall - 4/4 - Just a lof of fun, and very interactive.
  • Story - 4/4 - I hope we can expand on the submergable story more as I personally see it having a potential for progression in more events.
  • Execution - 3/4 - Given the timeframe available I think it was executed great, the only gripe I could think of and it was a minor one at most would be the map itself being semi textured and mildly unoptimised, however again ultimately a mere nitpick again a solid event.
  • Game Mechanics - 4/4 - Overall I think there were objectives set for everyone to do and those objectives were detailed enough to, upon completion, change the event dynamics, i.e: the sudden infected enemies to kill after detonating the biohazard crates.