Eclipse's Forum Suggestion

Eclipse

Name: Eclipse

Suggestion: Make a rule against making posts like:

-1 (insert silly remark here)

+1

Or make a limit to how many spaces are allowed/make it not allowed on applications

Why should we implement this?: This should be a rule as it clutters up fourm posts. If someone is trying to scroll through a post and they pass by a big brick of nothingness. Its not really needed and people shouldn't really do it in the first place but I see people do it a fair ammount and I just think it would be a better idea to get rid of. It especially sucks if someone quotes them as it'll make another big brick of nothing + what that person who quoted decided to write.

How will this improve the Forums?: This will improve the forums by:
Clearing up clutter on forum posts.
Making it easier to tally +1s and -1s (don't have to scroll through as many posts/not as many pages.

Looks nicer I guess?

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

-1 nah

+1 Jk lmao it makes sense sorry had to meme a bit

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I actually disagree with implementing this because, yes, while I do agree that people should be more professional on applications... it just boils down to three words:

Who actually cares?

It's not hurting anyone. It's just not funny. The joke is so played out that people can easily tell what a fake -1 is, basically rendering the concern that it would clutter the forum irrelevant.

• Funny 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

I agree it's kinda dumb but at the end of the day if this is accepted, that's just another thing myself and the other forums mods are gonna have to police. Let people make these dumb-ass retarded jokes if they want to. Nobody thinks it's funny but it's not worth punishing.

• Agree 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Banned

they are funny

Banned

2ue9rn1.jpg

• Funny 9
  • Winner 1

r4ymo.gif

+1, This is one of the most annoying things on the forums. Genuinely the pickle rick of the synergy forums. This joke can only be made so many times. Please stop, leave the memes out of applications as it causes confusion for retards

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

This is one of the most annoying things on the forums. Genuinely the pickle rick of the synergy forums. This joke can only be made so many times. Please stop, leave the memes out of applications as it causes confusion for retards

But its the funniest thing ive ever seen. 

+1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management