Specialized and SOBDE blacklist Appeal

ThePoo2571

Name: Zorr
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217995290
Ban Reason: Have no idea 
Date of Ban: March 6
Length of Ban: Perm 
Staff Member(s) Involved: dont remember 
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: 1. I have changed as a person and have improved on behavior, 2. I want a fresh start on the sever which comes by clearing my name from these blacklists and in all just feel like a new person, 3. i feel like i have pottential inside of me that i have not got out of myself yet and i need peoples trust to do so 4. i want to be respected among the sever and all around 5. i want to put dedication to the sever and i can only get that if i feel free and enjoy my time playing on this fun sever 6. i want to make the future of synergy and most importantly i want to be in the future 
Evidence to support your claims: All the Bans that i got was saying that i committed RDM and thats not true all i did was a /me punches 

So just going to say this now. This is the place to appeal if you are banned from the server itself, not individual battalions. In order to appeal a blacklist appeal from SOBDE, you are going to need a meeting with all the squad leads + SOBDE Reg. This is due to you being perm from SOBDE as a whole. Also I would like to put out there you are not blacklisted for RDM from SOBDE but instead are Blacklised for the following reasons "Mass insubordination, Failrp, Minge".
~Mereel

I do not know how the SPEC Reg and his battalions handle blacklist however that is up to you to contact @Dennis to figure out how you can get unblacklisted from battalions inside SPEC.