Striker's (probably) final goodbye

Striker

Name: Striker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53229086

Staff Rank: SA

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 3/20/2020

Reason for leaving: Health issues, also personally got worn out of the server. This is my final goodbye :(

Farewells: To name every single person that I have interacted with would be quite frankly a pain in the ass lol and I'm feeling lazy so instead I will name out the most crucial ones. (IF YOU DO NOT GET MENTIONED IT DOES NOT MEAN I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU I PROBABLY JUST FORGOT CAUSE I AM RETARD)

@Jagger Man, it was a fun run. I Legitimately enjoyed helping you out with the 212th. Your a solid dude and I hope you get your life sorted.

@Whisper My fellow retard boy. You have always been one of my best friends in the server and I will miss having you deal with your stupidity. Take care hämma

@Comics Retard boy #2, I will miss you as well lad. Continue to try and strive to be better and one day you might even reach your ultimate goal. Take care of yourself and don't let the corona get you.

@Tyennoch Wow, you've come a long way since being a constant pain in my ass. Lol seriously though. It's crazy how being in this for so long you see so many people who you once mentored go even higher than you did. Take care. 

I think it might be about time that I left everything completely. I don't think there will ever be a part 3, but if there is you best believe I'm coming right back home to my 212th boys. This last one goes out to you lads. Love you guys, stay fresh and stay out of trouble. Please. 

• Friendly 6

Fat rip, you were actually a good leader but an even better friend. 

We argued but I'm glad we're still good mates. 

I will reach my goal, for the boys.

Will miss you, best of luck hamood.

Edited by Comics
  • Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Welcome to the afterlife. I appricate you coming back when you did to help me out and continuing to help the battalion with jagger o7 man

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Head Admin

o7

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

@Striker

XO GANG FOREVER GONE BUT ALWAYS APART OF THE GANG! 
love ya gamer 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Luv you m8  also hope you get better

See ya next time

Edited by Craigary

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was