Thats All Folks

It is with a heavy heart and sadness in my mind that I have been removed from Mech Reg. But I want you all to know I worked for every single one of you and enjoyed every single second I spent with you all and became better for it and worked for a better regiment and server as a whole and I'm sorry I couldn't reach my fullest intents or goals for all of you but I hope I did my best for everyone of you. All of you reading this post probably heard or learned about this yesterday. I wish the best for all of you and hope your futures are all well. And before any of you go spreading rumors I want to just state the reason for removal was me promoting someone to XO while I as reg could only promote COL at most without the permission of MCMD. Please don't give hate to Omalic or the directors although I disagree and many others do for their decisions, they also have to make decisions in what they feel is the best for the community. Although its a shame it ended this way I'm remembered for what I did in that position and what I did for the community. But from now and maybe for a while or for a short time Im just going to relax in the retirement home with the boys. Thank you all for your support in my time here. Ill still pop on but i just need a bit of a break.

GoodByes:

@Loopy Newby My bestfriend I ever had here I hope we stay in touch and ill miss you brother

@Tripoli ill still dangle over your head that I CC trained you but I wouldnt have any other friend over you

@Tinovious My scottish brother I know we will atleast stay in contact and still play some games and shiz but you helped me so much with everything

@Llama/Yoda absolute mad lad and inspired me to do much in this community and been one of the best friends I could have asked for

@Thexan absolute mad lad me you and llama speared the whale known as Hayley and you helped me a lot

@Nightmare Honestly the best yoda I had experienced in my time here and a lad to hangout with

@Egg the big nate brown himself and somebody I could talk to about anything and trust

@Brooklyn take care of 104th my guy

@Poe 1st ever BCMD  Ik we had our ups and downs but i thought of you as a friend anyway keep a seat warm for me in 327th retirement

@skylurgames good luck as yoda my guy

@Dragon the highstaff big brother thank you for all the help you've given me

@Sanchez hentai is wack

@Harte scottish man you were one of the first people i met on the server and one of my best friends stay in contact

@Craigary keep up the work as HA my dud you might be a tard sometimes but you are the best HA out of the gorup

@Marvel i dont care if its not lore accurate I like it mister

@Venom/TJ mr venom thank you for being there for me on so many things

@Forseen  thank you for going to bat for me 

@Bananaberry mad lad and best pfps around

@Dreams- the aussie mad lad himself and a good friend at that

@Sugga continue to confuse everyone with your deep ass voice

@Baron in the short time I knew you, you were an absolute lad

@XGears best Shaak Ti and I hope we stay in contact

@Wynter congrats on Windu good luck old friend

@Neptune you still owe me one mother fucker

@Austistic the most autistic and retarded bafoon Ive ever met jk you were a great friend and great leader

@Willyworm1 the man that CC trained me and brought me into 327th good luck my oldest friend here

@Reaper keep up the good work and hope everything goes well irl

@Regional one of my best friends hope to  see you on the server one day... oh wait shit

@Grief pick up where I left off

@Beastly you are a good kid and sitck to it as a ahsoka

@ImaJames you have improved so much from when you first joined keep it up

@Snow soft speaker and one of the nicest guys ive ever met

@Rose you did good as mas keep in contact

@Striker retarded cody but you were a good dude stay in contact

@osama I CC trained you and fished you now ok you say you would have joined 327th anyway but shush let me have it and keep smoking up GC style  and keep blonde squad going

@whoever is gonna do -insert you forgot about me- i probably did but thats cuz i have a lot of stuff in my mind rn and I want you to know many of you were still my friends

Edited by justuscloud5
  • Friendly 8

o7 amazing mechanized guy, while I was a gamemaster for a short period of time I saw you working with your mechanized troopers and that's great

also rip to that mechanized jawa thing that you had

can we play ck2?

Edited by Bolt
  • Friendly 1

bolt

Veteran Admin

o7 don't be shy to stop by or pm me on discord going to miss you big man.

• Friendly 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Hats off to you man, the improvement you made up until your peak was impressive. Feel free to hit me up to talk like we use to anytime. 

• Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Developer

You have me on discord, don't be a shy, awkward gamer and not say "hi" every once in a while.

• Friendly 1
8 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

It is with a heavy heart and sadness in my mind that I have been removed from Mech Reg. But I want you all to know I worked for every single one of you and enjoyed every single second I spent with you all and became better for it and worked for a better regiment and server as a whole and I'm sorry I couldn't reach my fullest intents or goals for all of you but I hope I did my best for everyone of you. All of you reading this post probably heard or learned about this yesterday. I wish the best for all of you and hope your futures are all well. And before any of you go spreading rumors I want to just state the reason for removal was me promoting someone to XO while I as reg could only promote COL at most without the permission of MCMD. Please don't give hate to Omalic or the directors although I disagree and many others do for their decisions, they also have to make decisions in what they feel is the best for the community. Although its a shame it ended this way I'm remembered for what I did in that position and what I did for the community. But from now and maybe for a while or for a short time Im just going to relax in the retirement home with the boys. Thank you all for your support in my time here. Ill still pop on but i just need a bit of a break.

GoodByes:

@Loopy Newby My bestfriend I ever had here I hope we stay in touch and ill miss you brother

@Tripoli ill still dangle over your head that I CC trained you but I wouldnt have any other friend over you

@Tinovious My scottish brother I know we will atleast stay in contact and still play some games and shiz but you helped me so much with everything

@Llama/Yoda absolute mad lad and inspired me to do much in this community and been one of the best friends I could have asked for

@Thexan absolute mad lad me you and llama speared the whale known as Hayley and you helped me a lot

@Nightmare Honestly the best yoda I had experienced in my time here and a lad to hangout with

@Egg the big nate brown himself and somebody I could talk to about anything and trust

@Brooklyn take care of 104th my guy

@Skylur good luck as yoda my guy

@Dragon the highstaff big brother thank you for all the help you've given me

@Sanchez hentai is wack

@Marvel i dont care if its not lore accurate I like it mister

@Venom/TJ mr venom thank you for being there for me on so many things

@Forseen  thank you for going to bat for me 

@Bananaberry mad lad and best pfps around

@Dreams- the aussie mad lad himself and a good friend at that

@Sugga continue to confuse everyone with your deep ass voice

@Baron in the short time I knew you, you were an absolute lad

@XGears best Shaak Ti and I hope we stay in contact

@Wynter congrats on Windu good luck old friend

@Neptune you still owe me one mother fucker

@Austistic the most autistic and retarded bafoon Ive ever met jk you were a great friend and great leader

@Willyworm1 the man that CC trained me and brought me into 327th good luck my oldest friend here

@Reaper keep up the good work and hope everything goes well irl

@Regional one of my best friends hope to  see you on the server one day... oh wait shit

@Grief pick up where I left off

@Beastly you are a good kid and sitck to it as a ahsoka

@ImaJames you have improved so much from when you first joined keep it up

@whoever is gonna do -insert you forgot about me- i probably did but thats cuz i have a lot of stuff in my mind rn and I want you to know many of you were still my friends

nice no @  

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

There won't be another RCMD like you man. Come back soon.... o7

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

Well that was short and sweet  to think you did this all the a starting point of the 187th it's nice to see how far you come even if the end anticlimactic O7 

• Friendly 1
Just now, Jaydon said:

Well that was short and sweet  to think you did this all the a starting point of the 187th it's nice to see how far you come even if the end anticlimactic O7 

i actually started in 327th over a year ago but you only met me when I was in 187th and it was a fun time

Banned

oh my bad lol from one deleted bat to another lol

o7 Cloud, Honestly you are a true man, and although I disagreed with a lot of shit, you are truly a good kid, best of luck my friend.

• Friendly 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

The trifecta of reg’s has been broken I challenge @Crimson to fix it! 

Gonna miss you 6head ❤️

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Cloud ik we haven't talked in a while but you were my boy when you were sith and working with you was a pleasure and some of my most found memories of the server its a god damn shame to see you go dude.

o7 I hope you are remembered 

• Friendly 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

On 3/18/2020 at 2:57 PM, Sanchez said:

@justuscloud5 What you do omegalol

Nvm @Forseen @traditional @Omalic I feel that there is more of a reason then he promoted someone to XO 

Maybe touch on that.

If thats it then uh Yall are dumb 

That's literally the reason...

I know I'm a bit late to the party here, but @justuscloud5 you did a real good job. You exceeded any and all expectations and set a high bar for the regimentals to follow. The decision to remove you was absolutely brainless and shows a real weakness and stupidity in high command that is plaguing the server and will continue to do so until the cycle is broken. Anyways, I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors and I'm happy to call you a friend. Today, we blow the horns for we welcome to valhalla brother with open arms. 

• Winner 3
  • Friendly 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 10:32 PM, Egg said:

That's literally the reason...

I know I'm a bit late to the party here, but @justuscloud5 you did a real good job. You exceeded any and all expectations and set a high bar for the regimentals to follow. The decision to remove you was absolutely brainless and shows a real weakness and stupidity in high command that is plaguing the server and will continue to do so until the cycle is broken. Anyways, I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors and I'm happy to call you a friend. Today, we blow the horns for we welcome to valhalla brother with open arms. 

im a bit late to the party but thank you egg

3vkvad.jpg

• 3 weeks later...