CWRP-Brights Reaplication

Bright

RP Name: Bright

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104962615

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: Central

What was your previous staff rank?: New admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Thing just started happening in my life and I wanted to just drop a bunch of what I thought were unnecessary distractions so I just left the server all together.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): During my time off the server I did a lot of soul searching and well I've decided that I want to rejoin staff. I really enjoyed helping people as admin and want to do that again. I have a bunch of ideas for events and deployments that I want to share and have battalions do. Now that i have cleared away much that was unnecessary I feel like it is time I join again.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):I think it went pretty good. I never got any complaints on how I handled tickets and such. I always worked hard on the tickets I got and wanted people to have as much fun as I was having and just brighten up peoples day. Over all I think I did pretty good as a New admin

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

+1 I like to see someone who is coming back for some good reasons and I hope you get back into action doing some good work

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Banned

+1 Good dude, Bad Aim ;)

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview

Failure to do so by (3/30/2020) will result in a denial.

//locked

//move to pending

tyennoch move it pls

Edited by Kronez
  • 2 weeks later...