CWRP - Atlex Staff Re-Application

RP Name: TR TC ARC CSM Redeye / TR 41stEC SH SM KI Breadstick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210774205

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: New Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was stupid back then. I admit it. I was a SSG back then when I became staff. I didn't know how to post an LOA and tell people I was going to be gone for a while. I had finals exams that I needed to study for and thought "meh. I should be fine." Little did I know that I needed to post an LOA. I realize now (actually a while back) that what I did was wrong. And for that I am sorry.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Once again, I know what I did was very stupid. But, I've learned since then. I've learned and understood that I can't just leave unannounced like I did previously. I regret it. I really do. I hope some of you can see past my mistake and see that I really do want to help the Synergy Roleplay community. I'm a nice person and get along with most, if not all people. I respect not just my higher-ups but everyone. I want to become  a staff member so that I can make everyone's RP on this server better and make their experience better. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I personally think it went great and hope that the people who's tickets I took where happy about my performance as a staff member as well. I took as many tickets that I could actually help with as I could. I generally felt happy about helping people around and got very excited when someone made a ticket. I honestly miss that feeling and hope I can earn my right as NA once again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Absolutely.

Current: Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2), Guardian Master (x2)
Ex: Rex, Tup, Kix, and Appo, Bultar Swan

spacer.png

+1 Atlex is a very nice person who deserves the position of staff for the reasons of:

-Being Friendly in The Community
-Helping out people in all ways
-Always looking to learn things that he doesn't know already
-Very Outgoing in the Community

Good luck Atlex and hope you get Staff!!

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 03/28/2020 or your application will be Denied.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

spacer.png

Accepted!

Welcome to the team.

//moved to accepted

spacer.png