Tyennoch - Sith Syndicate

Name: Tyennoch 

Who helped (If applicable): Hades, Wynter, Locke

Event Name: Sith Syndicate

Summary of the story: After Receiving intel a Crime Syndicate on Nar Shaddaa was assisting Eldritch, the Jedi Order sent 2 Knights to investigate. The Knights stopped making reports and a small force was dispatched to finish the work and find the missing Jedi. Upon arrival the Clone and Jedi investigated and found Sith working with the Claws and the dead jedi. The Artifact that was enroute to Eldritch was also recovered.

What was the result of the event?: Syndicate Killed, Artifact Recovered, Eldritch’s presence in the Galaxy lessened

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:  RP/shoot em up

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

Overall: 4 - I got to do my Passive Roleplay with some EJs & my men got do to the Combat they had Performed.

Story: 4 - Jedi involved RP with Sith Cult. Civilian RP with Clones. Investigations & the responce times was good.

Execution: 4 - I didn't see any Errors

Game Mechanics: 3 - Light Combat Seem to have thing Pour out of cleared areas but its also a was a City Map.... & There could have been a lot of Civi NPCs roaming around but were not for LAG Sake.