Kronez, Tyenoch- Bounty Hunter Rivalry

Name: Kronez, Tyennoch

Who helped (If applicable):  KnightVR Aust (GHs)

Event Name: Bounty Hunter Rivalry 

Summary of the story: Bounty hunters were mad that the bounty hunter guild (in the village) was earning money from the republic and they were mad that they were taking contracts from the republic when the CIS pays a lot more.

What was the result of the event?:  It went as planed, they got into HMC and BCC and blew it up, the leader died and so they went all out on the base to avenge their leader.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

Overall: 1

Story: I never really got the plot but don't think there ever was one
Execution: Alot of lag and almost crashed the server and alot of people in my TS were crashing

Game Mechanics: Same as ubove

Let me also add that NPCs were constantly being spawned on me and pissed me and others off

Edited by mman2788

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Overall: 3/4. Was a good event good action. But was just a kinda shoot it up with no story or things to really do but kill.
Story: 2/4, I didn't see really any story till the end with village. If there is a story I think It would be better if we could interact with it better/ Find out it by piecing  together things 
Execution: 4/4, Spawns were great and it was all done very well
Game Mechanics: 4/4, Again spawns were great.Timing and the execution from the GM's were spot on. 

Overall: [3/4] - [overall wasn't bad at all was enjoyable ]

Story: [1/4] - [all i know was that Mandolorians got grumpy and took over the base until we smacked them back to mandalore 

Execution: [4/4] - [this was the first event in a while that i actually had lots of fun shooting and defusing a bomb  ]

Game Mechanics: [3/4] - [sometimes you just get unlucky and that is exactly what happened. about to kill the NPC that is killing you and there are invisible object blocking your shots but not the NPC's]