Nap's Ban Appeal

Nap

Name:Nap
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126358607
Ban Reason: "community ban"
Date of Ban: No idea prob more than a year or two ago
Length of Ban: permanent
Staff Member(s) Involved: No clue
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: 1st. I have absolutely no clue why I'm banned. I just logged in to see some old friends and i was permanently banned and unable to join them. I've been banned when i used to play back in 2017/2018, but theyve always been lifted. Its only happened maybe twice because of some drama that happened between my battalion in november 2017 between me, a few fellow officers and the commander blackmamba. My bans have since been lifted but now I'm community banned? Maybe I was on some ban list or something? No clue.
Evidence to support your claims: not sure what evidence to use but ask and ill find

Edited by Nap
Banned

+1

1 hour ago, Chambers said:

@nap_ What was your original forum account? It could be listed on that one in the backend for me to check.

being completely honest, i don't remember what email or username was used. definitely something along the lines of Nap, i use that name for all my accounts, if that helps at all. thanks

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

Thank you guys. Now that I understand and recall what happened, I believe it was an immature incident and I can admit to that. I did tell people to check out my server, and Jackson was only doing his job by taking those reports and sticking to the rules, so I respect it a lot. It's funny reading back on this too because it feels so weird looking back on that time period and that server. Nevertheless, the server has been down for a long ass time. I've been gone for a long ass time. I don't play on returning to the my computer for good. But out of pure fun I want to play as an enlisted, and I think unbanning me would be harmless and that a permanent ban doesn't suit the occasion for me right now. That's all I think I should say from here on out. Thank you guys again.

Edited by Nap
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 4
  • Retired Founder

I have investigated your appeal and have come to a conclusion.

Throughout my investigation I looked into your previous ban appeal to find the reason in which you were banned and found;

• You were banned by Freck, at the time was a Director for advertisement.
  • You confirmed the accusations of the advertisement.
    • On your previous appeal you admitted to telling the current Commander Cody (CBlake) to "Come check out" the other server.
  • You were very argumentative and toxic to people that disagreed with the idea of you being unbanned on your previous appeal.
  • Your previous appeal was denied by Jackson and was updated to the reason of "Community Ban".

Due to these reasons your appeal has been denied.

// Locked
// Moved to Ban Appeals -- Denied