Gene's LOA 2/25/20-3/2/20

Name:Gene

Staff Rank: SA

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4826954

Length of LOA (Please specify date if possible):  2/25/20-3/2/20

Reason: Going snowboarding over the weekend and rest of this week

Do you understand that if you go LOA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA on any RC character, or go LOA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: yes

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?: yes

•  

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

@Trixx i will be extending my LOA until the 4th due to the fact i had an accident on the mountain and had a mild concussion i need a few more days to rest 

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

returning from LOA

@Trixx

Edited by Gene_Starwind