Sepratist Faction Proposal (Read First)

This is a discussion regarding the potential of adding a lightweight faction to the server using the concept of "If they ain't doing something they don't exist"

this outlines the idea of the Sepratist Faction and what they will be doing and who will be running it.

I have already run this past these people and had Joahs blessing to post this discussion to see if this is something the community wants.

Jackson
Square
Dragon
Korm
Jad
Marvel
Patricia

The HA Team

After reading the post please ask any questions in the replies so we can go over the fidly bits that I don't think really need to be outlined in the mission statement.

Sepratist Faction

What does it do?

Sepratist faction primary focus is to be antagonistic towards the republic, planning raids achieving combat objectives, and planning Event server battles this faction is 100% focused on PvP combat and challenging the playerbase.

How does it do it?

The separatist faction is a "on demand" army meaning outside of the times an actual mission or operation is happening there's no where they are "Based" (No base on the map or CIS location) 
There is only 3 separatist leaders that are elected through applications+interviews (400 Hours on the server and must be VIP)

Leaders hold the “tryouts/training” (This happens in the teamspeak and is purely a agreement to abide by the code of conduct and basic B1 training that will be held in the EJ room) and can ask staff to whitelist people to jobs, will have a discord, roster, and can blacklist anyone for violations of conduct.

Palpatine is the secret master of sepratist army and will be able to issue orders and is in command of it (Leaders report to palpy)

Count Dooku
General Grievous
Admiral Trench

These leaders come together to plan missions (small scale raids) operations (large scale) and deployments (event server based PvP )

That have specific objectives to complete.

Example of Mission:
Resources: 6 Commando Droids
Objective: Infiltrate the anaxes base to steal gate access codes for later attack
Method: slipping commandos in with cloaks into the base.
Extraction: Hand to BH to smuggle codes off world (Potential for the BH in question to betray the CIS and sell the codes back the republic)

If the mission is successful they would inform High command (they would be in the commander discord) that they gained the base access codes (Valid for 1 day)
Which they could use to plan an operation with the advantage of being able to open the gates as soon as the assault starts to take down anaxes.

A deployment would been designed and then worked on with clone HC to either be an attack deployment (Republic attacking separatist base/outpost)
Or a Defense deployment ( Republic base/outpost (Venator?) With the separatists attacking.

There will be objectives for both sides ie; Republic wants to narrow down the location of Admiral trench. CIS wants to protect the information and push the Republic off planet

These are basic examples but the main benefit to this will be making the server in-charge of creating the enemy's without needing to seek approval or have supervision (gives PvP and RP opportunities to all factions)

Ex. Bounty hunters would have more opportunities by getting hired by either faction to perform acts of sabotage, theft, or assasination (Deployments would be a perfect time for BH vs BH based on faction support)

Would be strict:
Breaking character as a droid could result in blacklist if not in a staff sit.
No one can be sepratists without one of the leaders on (no unsupervised cis)
No wandering around or AFKing (unless a leader because credits and they would be in the event job room)

Can attack any of the factions (Republic, Jedi, BH)  but must always have a mission plan.
Ex:
Resources 4 Commando Droids 1 Bounty Hunter support
Objective: Must steal a holocron so Sith can locate younglings to capture.
Method: slipping commandos in with cloaks to the Jedi temple.
Extraction: Delivered to count dooku .

2 hour cool-down between attacks - Allows for Tryouts, Events, etc 

Code of Conduct

Must be in the teamspeak channel at all times during a mission/operation/deployment
 Cannot break character at anypoint (Can result in demotion in tier or blacklisted. Exception for staff sits) 
Must obey the orders of the leaders (Your droids you have no free will - leeway for Tactical droids and Ventress) 
Must behave in a way consistent for droids (no Bhopping, force powers as magna droids)
Must follow server rules 

Tiers and Job health (initial health estimates used to provide parity to clone numbers) 

Access to jobs is based on a “Tier system” the leaders of the faction choose people to move to the next tier (promoting) after proving to themselves to the leaders to be competent by staying in character, providing mission ideas and superb RP.

Tier 1 - B1 - Health: 400 
Tier 2 - B1 Commander - Health: 500
Tier 2 - B2 - Health: 750
Tier 3 - Tactical Droid - Health: 500
Tier 3 - Commando Droid - Health: 800 
Tier 4 - IG-1000 Magna Droid - Health: 800
Tier 5 - Droideka:- Health:750 Armour 1500
Tier 5 - Super Tactical Droid - Health: 800
Tier 6 - Jedi Hunter Droid- Health: 1000
Tier 7 - Ventress - Lower health than leaders as she will be an active participant.

Questions & Answers

Will Leaders will host tryouts, for example. Where? What will they contain? Will you make the tryouts or will leaders be selected and then expected to make them?
- Refer to this part of the proposal where it states its a basic training and not a test Leaders hold the “tryouts/training” (This happens in the team speak and is purely a agreement to abide by the code of conduct and basic B1 training that will be held in the EJ room)

Will they have a base?
- EJ room and staff moving them out to a location of choosing to prevent metagaming of the spawn point. it has to be a reasonable position and should follow common sense.

There's mention of the CIS potentially working with the BH. Will this roleplay only occur during one of the missions? Will discord / teamspeak have to be used to come to an agreement? Will all of this roleplay come down to the three leaders of the faction + Palpatine?

- This is open-ended for a reason as depending on the agreement TS might be a better medium to communicate better arrangements and alliances etc with the clans.

If it's being added for roleplay clones don't roleplay with droids they shoot them.
- Its Strategic level roleplay which will be handled between HC and the Leaders of the CIS (3 guys) everyone else will just be there to kill clones and act like a droid they don't RP with clones they kill clones.

Why do players want to do it so they can use better tiers of things? You need to give them a reason to want to do these things besides being able to use stronger items to do them?
- They want better load-outs and different weapons? That's the primary reason for anyone joining different branches or Regiments already.

Ok, so when there isn't a mission happening, then the droids don't have anywhere to retreat to right? 
They head to a extraction zone (Listening post, Caves, other locations) to actually escape and when the mission completes they change off the job. No Leader, No Mission, No droids.

What about the map rotation? Will CIS do things at the bottom of the map like Alpha ARCs do?
- Nah it will be like a BH they take a break during this time to prevent burn out and give them ideas and maybe work on some deployments with clone HC

6QSC2TRl.jpg

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

YES

YES YES 

ALSO DENIED DUE TO ADVERTISEMENT

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

wait what

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Just now, Twelfths said:

-1 I like the concept but things are still being worked out with BH to an extent. This would make GM's and GH's useless with full server as the players would just lead event and attacks them self.

Game Masters have already been told to cut down on any shoot-em up style events and focus on deployments just an FYI this gives players that are elected by players to do some cool stuff.

-1 only because we already got BH I feel like its gonna turn into one of those PVP military s3ervers when we are supposed to be a CWRP. doing this will just bring down rp time and basically get people raiding every second they get and doing stupid shit I mean if I can get a more in depth explanation I will gladly change this for  a better understanding. but right now its a no I dont think we need anymore factions

How hard would tryouts be, on a scale of PVP ability from 1-5 where would u rank it? Does this need to be an official thing why not just have you and your friends do this as an encounter? I still like it tho but I’m hesitant so Nuetral

Edited by Hero

Oh jesus christ.. Okay, So you chose sith first which was fun but failed, Next you chose bounty hunters which is just already a dick measuring contest against clones and dont act like bounty hunters. Now your trying to get C.I.S as a playable faction to do stuff and have a even more dick measuring contests on the server. -1 Its just getting out of hand...

Mistakes were made

EJ room and staff moving them out to a location of choosing to prevent metagaming of the spawn point. it has to be a reasonable position and should follow common sense. 

seems like a hassle for staff, gonna get a ton of tickets saying TP 

And I am just wondering how this affects GMs, it loooks like you will remove Count Dooku General Grievous Admiral Trench and ventress from being in events at all, making it harder for GMs to do events. 

Im gonna have to -1 for the time being.

-1 Support

I like the idea, but there are two main problems that I see with this.

1. It is basically an Event Job Battalion. Activity will be difficult to monitor, and can become a breeding ground for misunderstanding rules and drama. 

2. Bounty Hunters are still being worked on and adding in a new faction that exists purely to kill is going to lead to heavily divided staff resources as GMs try to figure out how to integrate this into their events and as regular staff figure out how to monitor or govern the rules concerning them.

If this is a way of reinventing Encounters, it honestly should not have any hierarchy other than staff being at the top and the EJs being under them. Anything else just becomes a bit much.

• Agree 1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

It would be interesting to see how it would play out since there won't be cis on 24/7. - means the leaders who are supervising missions would be able to catch rule breakings. Instead of break time when map rotation, what about letting them be able to infiltrate the venator in order to steal fleet plans or kidnap a high ranking member? Or just trying to cause anarchy before the republics next mission. 

+1
First of all this will increase the activity of what's happening in the server and prevent from boring down time. Increase RP or at least should between clones and bounty hunters. Especially increases Bounty hunter RP making what faction you choose meaningful. 
If done correctly and not overwhelming leaving time in between for some rest for clones to do training and stuff I think this could be a great Idea if executed properly. Could also be a chance for the Republic HC to give bounty hunters "Unethical" hits on the C.I.S which would be pretty cool to see.

Super conflicted on this right because it sounds like a super fun idea but I don't think that there's enough room on the server for this kind of thing to work. I mean I'll +1 because I'm a firm believer in "you never know if you don't try" and I would like this to work but I'm skeptical.

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

1 minute ago, TR2ndACHades said:

EJ room and staff moving them out to a location of choosing to prevent metagaming of the spawn point. it has to be a reasonable position and should follow common sense. 

seems like a hassle for staff, gonna get a ton of tickets saying TP 

And I am just wondering how this affects GMs, it loooks like you will remove Count Dooku General Grievous Admiral Trench and ventress from being in events at all, making it harder for GMs to do events. 

Im gonna have to -1 for the time being.

The faction doesn't exist there won't be any "need a TP tickets" as the faction leaders  are the only ones that can request they be moved out. 

Ex.

The Leader has called a mission alert in the disord, people arrive they get on the job once the leader is satisfied he asks for staff to TP the "Raiding part/army/force" out of the spawn to begin the mission. theres no mass of tickets there would be a one time teleport

The event jobs will still be available to be used by the game masters as events will be guided and fleshed out more fully as already directed by the founders

• Founder
Founder

Might as well try it. If it fails, it fails and it will be removed. However, if it succeeds, it could open up a vast amount of new opportunities for passive rp, engagements, events, encounters, etc. I don't understand why many are so opposed to this idea when all you do is sit in the base and complain that there is nothing to do on the server. This is someone being proactive and trying to make the server more interesting for you. 

• Funny 1
  • Winner 5
  • Informative 1

Like I get why people with either go +1 or -1. However I'm going to -1 due to the reason that we should allow BH to grow out a bit before having another faction join the server. If, and thats a hard IF, the BH begins to fall and can't get up, we could rotate onto this idea. 

P.S I'm not saying the BH is dying as I see it actually growing impressively, but again its a hard if it goes down. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

• Management

I spoke with Chambers about this and I summed it up as CIS VIP Game Masters.

Now I don't mean that in a negative way as I feel a near constant hostile presence on the server will give the Republic something to do rather than b-hop in courtyard. This is something I was hoping Bounty Hunters would do but sadly that wasn't the case.

There are positives to this faction that make it somewhat worth the try and really we're not going anywhere just sitting in base.

Also did MRP really fail because of the constant PVP or did it fail because all the commanders and staff were shit? Just sayin.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

3 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Now I don't mean that in a negative way as I feel a near constant hostile presence on the server will give the Republic something to do rather than b-hop in courtyard. This is something I was hoping Bounty Hunters would do but sadly that wasn't the case.

There are positives to this faction that make it somewhat worth the try and really we're not going anywhere just sitting in base.

Also did MRP really fail because of the constant PVP or did it fail because all the commanders and staff were shit? Just sayin.

It failed cause constant PVP. Many other servers have failed due to being pure PVP, and when you add this much PVP into a server its gonna kill the majority of whats left of RP on the server

• Founder
Founder
1 minute ago, Scalam1 said:

It failed cause constant PVP. Many other servers have failed due to being pure PVP, and when you add this much PVP into a server its gonna kill the majority of whats left of RP on the server

This is completely false. People like you who are so sure they know everything spew out incorrect information that everyone sees and just believes. 

• Management
Just now, Scalam1 said:

Brother you need to read the post. This faction wouldn't be constant PVP and I was making a joke about MRP, although I do believe that MRP's failure mainly came from all the commanders being oldies who only got the spots because they could get em and then did fuck all with the positions, but hey, that's just me.

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

Just now, Square said:

This is completely false. People like you who are so sure they know everything spew out incorrect information that everyone sees and just believes. 

Ive been apart of 2 other ones and even been high staff on another that was fully scripted out and practically perfect server wise. Ive seen it happen and ive been apart of it 

3 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Brother you need to read the post. This faction wouldn't be constant PVP and I was making a joke about MRP, although I do believe that MRP's failure mainly came from all the commanders being oldies who only got the spots because they could get em and then did fuck all with the positions, but hey, that's just me.

As MP Cum Commader it was extremely difficult to try and kickstart a new server with a player base that was dead in the water, the release date of the server didn’t align well with it being in the middle of the school year, Commanders tried their best and it was nothing we could do.

Edited by Bbstine

• Founder
Founder
1 minute ago, Scalam1 said:

Ive been apart of 2 other ones and even been high staff on another that was fully scripted out and practically perfect server wise. Ive seen it happen and ive been apart of it 

Good for you buddy. However, you were not on our server so you are just making assumptions. This is me telling you that your assumptions are incorrect. Also refer to Marvel's advice and re read the post. 

• Funny 1

You're just taking your "Scenario" thing that failed and putting a new coat of paint on it.

But... oddly enough, I'm going to give you a +1. People are always complaining about events never happening or being garbage without proper feedback on the AAR's to the point where it's turned into baby stuff. It went from 10/10 to 4/4 because people were too complacent to put an extra second of thought into their rating despite there being a chart in front of them.

While I think Management should focus more on continuing to reconstruct Game Masters and overall community attitude, this is basically throwing event jobs at us and saying "Do it your damned selves". That's so contemptuous that it's almost respectable. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

1 hour ago, Chambers said:

Game Masters have already been told to cut down on any shoot-em up style events and focus on deployments just an FYI this gives players that are elected by players to do some cool stuff.

Still gonna keep a -1 but am interested to see if it passes and what will become of the server if it does.

+1

im too lazy to write out a paragraph so I’ll update this later. However a breath of freshair etc etc

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I think this would be pretty dope. And honestly I don’t see why it would hurt to try if it’s shit y’all can just remove it, but I think it’ll end up being a good system as long as staff oversees it well and puts time into it and all that. And like ratio said maybe if this gets added idiots will shut up about the lack of events ;-;

+1

56 minutes ago, Scalam1 said:

-1000000 Sith already failed. BH is currently a thing. Now we want the CIS????????? Bruh just make a Battlefront server instead

Edit: Not to mention this is gonna decimate the fuckin Clone side structure, battalions will be destroyed. 

Bro, you not even worth trying to argue with as you spent 10 secs before reacting and commenting.

56 minutes ago, Agua164 said:

so its a bounty hunter.... with droid models

Actually it's a different concept completely.

I have discussed this with various people in TS and thats the same thing they asked, how is it different from Sith and BH.

The main difference of this faction is the "on-demand" aspect of it. some of the more negative parts of people interactions with these factions come from the down time portion, where people in a effort to entertain themselves  either get into mingey situations or try to instigate conflict to do something fun.

With this faction theres only 3 seps (the 3 applicable postions) they handle all the RP sitautions  (Deals with BH issuing bounties and assination contracts for Republic assets and personnel) and the actual attack forces are called by the Leader at the time that they have a mission to complete (Refer to the mission example) otherwise there are no one on the jobs so is no presense on the server so population isn't devided anymore  than it would be for a event.

Plus there aren't any complicated systems of Renown, Rules of engagement, etc.

Clone see's CIS droid Clone shoot CIS droid not potential "civilians" so no confusion.

I could expand this more if you have follow up questions.

54 minutes ago, Mitchel said:

Im sorry but if you want this then make a separate server for it.
We don't have the player base for this at all.
Sith failed, we don't need another whole faction when we just added in bounty hunters.

Like I descibed above this doesn't devide the server population anymore than a event would which is a limited time window and there isn't passive RP for the people under the leaders to partcipate in (Possibly an exception for Ventress if she gets captured?)

53 minutes ago, Beasts said:

-1 only because we already got BH I feel like its gonna turn into one of those PVP military s3ervers when we are supposed to be a CWRP. doing this will just bring down rp time and basically get people raiding every second they get and doing stupid shit I mean if I can get a more in depth explanation I will gladly change this for  a better understanding. but right now its a no I dont think we need anymore factions

Theres actually a cool-down between attacks that we started at 2 hours (Allowing for tryouts, trials, trainings and etc) plus these are canditates that the community would pick (I hope) for good judgment and creativity that would prevent the "stupid shit" and spam and for the larger scale things that are coordinated with HC (stealing the base codes to open the doors, stealing holocrons for force sensitives, working with GMs for large scae PvP events)

If you have some specific questions I can asnwer them.

53 minutes ago, Hero said:

How hard would tryouts be, on a scale of PVP ability from 1-5 where would u rank it? Does this need to be an official thing why not just have you and your friends do this as an encounter? I still like it tho but I’m hesitant so Nuetral

Well the tryouts as I explained it in the post are more of a: here this is what we are> here are the rules >  heres how to be a B1 > heres the discord and wait for a mission call its not meant to be complicated or hard to join and the leaders would be keeping an eye on things as it progresses and can hand out blacklists and tier demotions if needed.

53 minutes ago, Holo said:

Oh jesus christ.. Okay, So you chose sith first which was fun but failed, Next you chose bounty hunters which is just already a dick measuring contest against clones and dont act like bounty hunters. Now your trying to get C.I.S as a playable faction to do stuff and have a even more dick measuring contests on the server. -1 Its just getting out of hand...

I had a CG member come to us and the founders regarding some of the issues with BH and it's being looked into, there are dedicated people in BH that do the proper RP and other things that don't interact with the Republic side of things as much.

This isn't dick measuring contest as the Sepratists only want to destroy the Republic and kill clones theres not alot of gray areas in the rules for people to exploit and you won't have to deal with the down time minges in the faction as there won't be a single person on the job if theres no leader on and mission happening

51 minutes ago, spicynomad said:

-1 Sith Failed and was possibly more fledged out with this. Bounty Hunters got passed and are still very fresh in development, and this KILLS Battalions. Playerbase has already been thinned to reduce lag, don't need an even more thinned playerbase with droids.

Please refer to the above where I said it only has 3 members and the rest show up when a  mission alert is posted, this doesn't take away from battalions. Jedi or BH has there is only a job progression system and no trainings, trials, SIMs and other things for them to do outside the mission.

50 minutes ago, The Solar said:

-1 good effort and all, but adding this is like making battalions even weaker and less people wanting to play clones right?

Please refer to the above there are only 3 sepratists and other people join in after an alert is issued and get off the jobs as soon as it's completed to avoid pulling the population out.

49 minutes ago, Merrill said:

-1 Support

I like the idea, but there are two main problems that I see with this.

1. It is basically an Event Job Battalion. Activity will be difficult to monitor, and can become a breeding ground for misunderstanding rules and drama. 

2. Bounty Hunters are still being worked on and adding in a new faction that exists purely to kill is going to lead to heavily divided staff resources as GMs try to figure out how to integrate this into their events and as regular staff figure out how to monitor or govern the rules concerning them.

If this is a way of reinventing Encounters, it honestly should not have any hierarchy other than staff being at the top and the EJs being under them. Anything else just becomes a bit much.

While it seems like an event job battalion but the battalion doesn't exist this is a way to accomodate a new aspect to the server that people have been requesting which is VIP Game Masters, (like @Bbstine said) this allows people to create the RP and control an "Army" for lack of a better word and drive the RP and current "War" based on the actions taken by these factions.

32 minutes ago, Bro said:

-1, Make event jobs into normal jobs? Military RP didn't last for a reason, and I don't believe this will either.

Please refer to the above, military failed for multiple reasons but putting these on the same level is a gross simplistic outlook, there is PvP yes but its not a contant war or a pointless "Battlefield" with capture points and the like.

Please read some of my responses or let me know if you like to talk in TS as I can better explain  then text

25 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Like I get why people with either go +1 or -1. However I'm going to -1 due to the reason that we should allow BH to grow out a bit before having another faction join the server. If, and thats a hard IF, the BH begins to fall and can't get up, we could rotate onto this idea. 

P.S I'm not saying the BH is dying as I see it actually growing impressively, but again its a hard if it goes down. 

This system pulls 3 members of the community and is actually built around allowing RP between BH, Republic and CIS so flourish as people have pointed out current actions that help drive BH RP doesn't work if its coming from Republic faction members.

• Winner 1
5 minutes ago, Chambers said:

Bro, you not even worth trying to argue with as you spent 10 secs before reacting and commenting.

Actually it's a different concept completely.

I have discussed this with various people in TS and thats the same thing they asked, how is it different from Sith and BH.

The main difference of this faction is the "on-demand" aspect of it. some of the more negative parts of people interactions with these factions come from the down time portion, where people in a effort to entertain themselves  either get into mingey situations or try to instigate conflict to do something fun.

With this faction theres only 3 seps (the 3 applicable postions) they handle all the RP sitautions  (Deals with BH issuing bounties and assination contracts for Republic assets and personnel) and the actual attack forces are called by the Leader at the time that they have a mission to complete (Refer to the mission example) otherwise there are no one on the jobs so is no presense on the server so population isn't devided anymore  than it would be for a event.

Plus there aren't any complicated systems of Renown, Rules of engagement, etc.

Clone see's CIS droid Clone shoot CIS droid not potential "civilians" so no confusion.

I could expand this more if you have follow up questions.

Like I descibed above this doesn't devide the server population anymore than a event would which is a limited time window and there isn't passive RP for the people under the leaders to partcipate in (Possibly an exception for Ventress if she gets captured?)

Theres actually a cool-down between attacks that we started at 2 hours (Allowing for tryouts, trials, trainings and etc) plus these are canditates that the community would pick (I hope) for good judgment and creativity that would prevent the "stupid shit" and spam and for the larger scale things that are coordinated with HC (stealing the base codes to open the doors, stealing holocrons for force sensitives, working with GMs for large scae PvP events)

If you have some specific questions I can asnwer them.

Well the tryouts as I explained it in the post are more of a: here this is what we are> here are the rules >  heres how to be a B1 > heres the discord and wait for a mission call its not meant to be complicated or hard to join and the leaders would be keeping an eye on things as it progresses and can hand out blacklists and tier demotions if needed.

I had a CG member come to us and the founders regarding some of the issues with BH and it's being looked into, there are dedicated people in BH that do the proper RP and other things that don't interact with the Republic side of things as much.

This isn't dick measuring contest as the Sepratists only want to destroy the Republic and kill clones theres not alot of gray areas in the rules for people to exploit and you won't have to deal with the down time minges in the faction as there won't be a single person on the job if theres no leader on and mission happening

Please refer to the above where I said it only has 3 members and the rest show up when a  mission alert is posted, this doesn't take away from battalions. Jedi or BH has there is only a job progression system and no trainings, trials, SIMs and other things for them to do outside the mission.

Please refer to the above there are only 3 sepratists and other people join in after an alert is issued and get off the jobs as soon as it's completed to avoid pulling the population out.

While it seems like an event job battalion but the battalion doesn't exist this is a way to accomodate a new aspect to the server that people have been requesting which is VIP Game Masters, (like @Bbstine said) this allows people to create the RP and control an "Army" for lack of a better word and drive the RP and current "War" based on the actions taken by these factions.

Please refer to the above, military failed for multiple reasons but putting these on the same level is a gross simplistic outlook, there is PvP yes but its not a contant war or a pointless "Battlefield" with capture points and the like.

Please read some of my responses or let me know if you like to talk in TS as I can better explain  then text

This system pulls 3 members of the community and is actually built around allowing RP between BH, Republic and CIS so flourish as people have pointed out current actions that help drive BH RP doesn't work if its coming from Republic faction members.

But... Halo vs Star Wars rp, right?

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Just now, Chambers said:

I love Halo but until I can throw those kind of servers together for one event I gotta say no for now dog :( 

"You are one of our most treasured instruments. Long have you led your fleet with honor and distinction. But your inability to safeguard Halo... was a colossal failure."

• Funny 2

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Banned

-1 Splitting half the server population between Bounty Hunters, Clones and CIS just seems too cluttered. Either make a different server or delete BH.

Edited by kojak

I dont know where to side with this. For one side I want to give it a chance to close in where Gamemasters dont. However with the recent faction fails and or currently being run I don't know if another will be a good idea. However it should increase RP, not that I see good RP anyways, which I like. I would like to hear more but I dont know.

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

• Founder
Founder
1 hour ago, Twelves said:

Allow VIPs to apply for GM and you'll see the quality of events increase, as well as the motivation to host them. Would fix all your problems.

That's a negative ghost rider. 

• Agree 1
32 minutes ago, Square said:

That's a negative ghost rider. 

Can't blame a man for trying, look at other communities, and compare the amount of entertainment they get v this servers, it's always a possibility, you got heaps of people who want to GM, but don't want to fill staff quotas.

Head Admin

-1 ; Imo, we have enough right now ;/

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

Soooooo MRP. -1

r4ymo.gif

+1 if nothing is happening at like 2am in the morning on down time, might aswell have a lil fun. Make clone promotion requirements easier then cause no way you could get 15+ recruits with the cis aswell and BH.

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

I feel as though it would not be beneficial to add. Would cause a lot of dips in activity on other players IMO. Many people will try and go main it for a while, causing a drop in player count for other things.

Also I just don't think it's needed. 

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Not 100% sure how I feel about this... I personally do not think it would work, as the sith didn't work and tbh I don't think the BH will work either.  People will be hyped up about it and play it for a little while but then soon realise they will get bored and go back to the clone troopers or jedi. 

Just my opinion. 

+1 this is the sort of thing I thought could really spice up the CWRP formula. Combining elements of MRP into CWRP as long as it's done carefully could really make the game more fun and enjoyable instead of legit sitting around all day waiting for the same old events to happen. There's so much possibility for RP and fun combat with a change like this. 

• Friendly 1

+1

I have some concerns that I already expressed via High Staff channels, but I believe overall this is a decent idea and it's worth a shot. Some of the concerns I've seen here don't make a whole lot of sense to me, and I feel like this is a good way to spice things up. 

-1 Personally, I don't see the point. Is this not just an elaborate event scheme. Can we not do this already without all the complicated roster and shit. Just get some good RPers to carry out a mission have the GM be one of the generals and then inform HC what they've done and that they'll do a follow up event.

I think it's interesting but I don't really understand why it's needed. If you could inform me I would appreciate it.

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

• Management
1 minute ago, Comics said:

-1 Personally, I don't see the point. Is this not just an elaborate event scheme. Can we not do this already without all the complicated roster and shit. Just get some good RPers to carry out a mission have the GM be one of the generals and then inform HC what they've done and that they'll do a follow up event.

I think it's interesting but I don't really understand why it's needed. If you could inform me I would appreciate it.

This faction imo would be the initiative for people to do these things. Yes it is true that everything that this faction can and will do, can already be done, but as we all know nothing happens.

I dunno, I don't personally agree with the entire idea but one thing I do know is that it wouldn't hurt to try. It's not like it will kill the server or anything because if there are truly any negative side effects from it then it will just be beaned from existence.

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

1 minute ago, Marvel said:

This faction imo would be the initiative for people to do these things. Yes it is true that everything that this faction can and will do, can already be done, but as we all know nothing happens.

I dunno, I don't personally agree with the entire idea but one thing I do know is that it wouldn't hurt to try. It's not like it will kill the server or anything because if there are truly any negative side effects from it then it will just be beaned from existence.

It sounds like it'd need to be highly monitored and that usually makes things less fun. And it would require really good RPers, most people who are good at RP tend to be really good at PvP so it could be a little infuriating but I guess it's worth maybe a test run to see if it could help the server.

Changed to a neutral wanting some forms of testing before it's fully implemented.

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

I swear I've seen this some where.... Oh wait, I have....

I am not against this but I am also not for this, now before anyone says anything to me, "You are not active on the server why should you be responding..." 

This is my opinion and I still have my right to post on features as I have High Staff experience.

In my view and perspective this just seems like a "feature" to bring people back and I have nothing against that, but I feel like just grabbing a few players as a GM already and doing it that way instead of having people apply or tryout for a role that isn't entirely needed. But again, don't have to take what I say seriously as I am just a person saying my perspective.

• Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

My dream was to be a tactical droid, commanding clankies left and right, and It seems there is a slight chance that it may happen

I like the initiative, I can already imagine stuff in my head, CIS listening outpost and Granite are CIS, the republic has slate and the base, the neutral village, oo, while there is the Christophis battle music an AAT and an ATTE when the new box drops and we can finally have the new stuff, while in the meantime stealth operations are happening, like commandos infiltrating the base while the republic Granite, so many possibilities, that gonna be so cool.
However I also imagine it somewhat one sided, because to be honest, the player droids will be always less than clones, unless the player droids are always notargeted and can have an army of clankers:Pepega:
Yeah, this is going to be a lot harder to do than anything else, so good luck with that, I will support it! 
:FeelsWowMan:
+1

-1 I think something like this would not fit in with the main server.  What happened to Sith?  Why aren't we on the Venator now, even though we created a schedule to be on it? Bringing in a whole new faction like this is something we wanted to stray away from.  Yes, BH is a new faction & it takes people's time away from their Clone/Jedi/Naval (BO).  If I'm not mistaken we wanted to see battalions consistently active.  To bring in another faction will only continue to lower the amount.  

Now I'm not against the idea of a TDM style server, but I think if we really wanna go through with this we should put it on a different server where people can switch to and from as they please to go have some PVP CIS vs Republic fun.  Would much rather prefer that. 

Edited by Stockings
  • Agree 3

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

On 2/20/2020 at 8:59 PM, Marvel said:

It was because the commanders were splitting jobs between CWRP and MRP. Also release time was kind of questionable. Constant PVP played a role as well, we had roleplay going on, but like it wasn't really "immersive". Would've worked out if we released it after the holidays, at least in my mind. 

Edited by Ching

Can people please actually read the suggestion before just -1ing?

It is NOT a new faction to pull from the clones or BH it states it, it is a cool new thing for players to do and have fun with outside of events and encounters when nothing is going on.

+1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Ok so I’m gonna like actually say something here that may or may not be big brained. Let’s read the suggestion first and not act like 6heads. 

if you think about it there are 3 people who will have jobs, which woah now 3 players is just about how many active bounty hunters we have. This allows people to pvp with something that isn’t just a sim. 
It furthers RP with CIS > BH or BH> Republic both bidding for their loyalty it allows them to make more money and be more included in the war, and kinda make sense for them being here. 

If you take a look most of the complaints are about player activity, and to much for the server. However I believe this will benefit the server, people will never know when they could get attacked, patrols in base to make sure it’s secure, out in the court yard people in towers doing recon. The outposts will have to be maned so the CIS can’t take them to gain a foot hold. 

Also if it flops it flops and we just yeet it like sith and it at-least we tried. Just saying it’s going to kill the server is wrong to the largest degree.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1 I say keep it the way it is now, and improve on what we have than adding more things. Cool concept but I still think we need to improve on BH more than starting a whole new faction. My vote can be changed but this is what I see it.

Edited by KnightVR

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

+1

I've wanted to see something like this for a while. It would add so much more to the server in terms of what to do (Like Square had mentioned before). I dont play much anymore but damn, all we ever did was sit inside base and wait for some shit to happen and then complain once we were all bored. I've played on Jedi v Sith and its honestly not dog shit, there is some great rp there and some good pvp moments. IF we want to use MRP as a example for failure, dont. There are MRP communities where they can get 60+ people to play actively.