A strange experiment

Hero

Name: Hero

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name: A Strange experiment

Summary of the story: A scientist by the name of Strange  was running experiments on the clones at Anaxes. He HIRED the bounty hunters to protect him and his assets. 

What was the result of the event?: Republic breached the lab and then killed all the experiments and the scientist

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP and shoot em up

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

Overall: 3/4 - Was a good event,I missed the start sadly.

Story: 3/4 - As I said, I missed the start so I didn't understand everything.

Execution: 3/4

Game things: 3/4

1 minute ago, Swag22OA said:

7/10 Not bad, just a classic event nothing too crazy happened.

It is on a 1 to 4 system now, like 3/4.

• Friendly 1
  1. Current: DU Sentry Knight Tiplar | Ex: Intel Deputy Director and Major in DU.

BIGGEST KPOP FAN OF THE SERVER

Overall: 3/4 - Overall it was a fun and quick little event.

Story: 3/4 - Story is interesting and involves a lot of RP, very enjoyable I hope there's a part 2.

Execution: 2/4 - Execution was okay, but more could have been done over Open Comms and more areas of Annaxes could have been involved.

Game Mechanics: 2/4 - Mechanically it was very cut and dry from what I know and experienced I do                                                 wish there was some Tech RP or such involved to retrieve experimental data  or even a means to lengthen the event involving. possibly having BH back up  arrive after some time, or even volatile experiments breaking loose into a Biohazard event.

Edited by Akula
Old formatting
  • Friendly 1
10 hours ago, Akula said:

Execution: 2/4 - Execution was okay, but more could have been done over Open Comms and more areas of Annaxes could have been involved.

True, i could of used more than slate and base. 

10 hours ago, Akula said:

Game Mechanics: 2/4 - Mechanically it was very cut and dry from what I know and experienced I do                                                 wish there was some Tech RP or such involved to retrieve experimental data  or even a means to lengthen the event involving. possibly having BH back up  arrive after some time, or even volatile experiments breaking loose into a Biohazard event.

Errrrr this actually did happen, maze and an omega squad opened the 3 biohazard experiments that wrecked the clones at slate 

On 2/11/2020 at 1:18 PM, Hero said:

True, i could of used more than slate and base. 

Errrrr this actually did happen, maze and an omega squad opened the 3 biohazard experiments that wrecked the clones at slate 

I see, I may have been too far away from the action along side Rancor and some of the 501st where I wasn't able to see this. No worries though! I look forward to your next event Hero- and like previously mentioned I do low key hope it relates to the biohazardous state of Slate post experiment.

• Agree 1