[CW] Unimitiated's ban appeal

Naomi

RP Name/Steam Name: Unintimidated 
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:66554527
Date of Ban: I dont know, its been several months
Length of Ban: Perma
Offense: Tampering with batt documents
Banned By: Don't know
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I want to be unbanned because I was stupid, I was kicked from the 91st when it existed whilst I was in a bad mental state (I still am but I am in control of it now) so I was kicked, I never was kicked from IT team so my small brain decided to delete every section of the 91st roster, but whilst I was on the server I enjoyed it, It was fun and was better than icefuse to me. I am willing to be behind everyone else in gaining ranks and will gladly accept being watched by the staff if needs be 
Evidence to support your claims: No evidence, Its been maybe 9 months 

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 2

-1. Mental state or not. as someone who spends time making excel sheets and battalion documents, it's crushing to see your work deleted by someone. People who delete docs had their chance to not get banned by simply not deleting the docs. I'm sorry but you decided consciously to delete them, I simply do not think you should be unbanned. 

28 minutes ago, Naomi said:

I was in a bad mental state (I still am but I am in control of it now)

Im gonna say this now even if your in control of it,it will still break out one way or another im not discouraging you or insulting you take this from 1 guy to another work hard on fixing your mental state until you know that its safe -1 May the gods of staff team and community have mercy on you.

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

+1

As someone who has been in the same spot...i have to sympathize with you. I know whilst in that mental state we all do stuff were not proud of. I do think as a gesture you should try and meet with the 91st (or those who are still around) and offer a personal apology.

-1 once a doc deleter always a doc deleter. Along with the fact that you said you still aren’t in a good place so I think you should just relax and focus on your mental health. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

6 minutes ago, Naomi said:

I promise I wont do stupid shit like that again. I will just say my last outbreak was 6 months ago, if that changes anything

well as far as im concerned previous banned people have done worse stuff. So im keeping my +1 seeing as i believe in second chances. 

AHHH Unintimidated  

ugh 

I remember sitting in math class receiving the messages about you freaking out and deleting docs and shit. I was in intel team either Officer or Director I cant really remember but it hurt seeing out docs trashed like that and hours of hard work just gone.

We were able to fix these docs but it still took ages.

+1 I believe in second chances but if you are unbanned stay the fuck away from intel team for a while 

I think perm bans should be rare and only used for extreme cases but this is not one of these cases 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

+1

keep this man off intel, and on a close watch.

perma's r dumb because some of them get unbanned anyways. 

i get that mental health is a serious issue, but i think that this was inexcusable but people have done worse and have came back 

Goodluck fellow. 

yooooo throw back thursday i remember you getting banned in 91st lol. +1 if people still hold onto this after months its kinda dumb over a game just as coffee said keep you off intel

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

On 2/8/2020 at 3:06 PM, Dennis said:

-1 once a doc deleter always a doc deleter. Along with the fact that you said you still aren’t in a good place so I think you should just relax and focus on your mental health. 

not really. people can change. once an rdmer always an rdmer? does it work like that? dont think so. and maybe playing a game he enjoys with some familiar voices might help him. or not. just always 2nd chances are nice.

Edited by McFisher

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

• Retired Founder

Unfortunately at this time you will remain banned.

• You stated yourself that you are still in a bad mental state, although you are in control of it more there's a decently large potential for you to snap again and create another issue. You should try and get yourself some more help before coming back as it's not healthy for you or the community.

Appeal Denied

• Agree 1