Rezdor's Hunter Application

Rezdor

Steam Name: Rez

RP Name: Null-6 Lieutenant Kom’rk Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140767675

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Bad Batch

Experience:

91st Reconnaissance Corps | PVT - LTC | May 2018 - August 2018

The first battalion I joined and the one in which I learned the basics of the server. At the time the 91st was an active and lively battalion under the leadership of Medic and Doc as Neyos. I was a top recruiter and was granted the rank of WO and Lightning Squad Stak, one of the leaders of the 91st sub unit. As Stak I filled up the ten man squad with my Razor, Spooky, and led them on many events while keeping them active and I met one of my best friends, Craig. As time progressed I joined intel team and climbed my way to Intel Director of 91st and was promoted until I reached LTC and continued to be a leader within the battalion. However, I eventually left due to some changes that I was not a fan of in addition to me being bored.

Null | Prudii, Mereel, Ordo, and Kal | September 2018 - February 2019

After a few tryout attempts I passed for the position of Prudii, but switched to Mereel after a day or two. As Mereel I would go around the venator and try my best to start some rp with whomever wasn’t afk. I was Mereel under three different Kals (Faded, Korm, and Venom) before receiving Ordo, the XO of Null, which I held for a couple weeks before applying for Kal. As Kal I changed some stuff around with tryouts, kept my squad full, and kept the members active. However, due to the amount of tryouts I had to host and the server feeling less fun to me I grew inactive and was removed during the SOBDE “wipe”. 

[Insert 10 month break here]

Null v2 | Kom’rk | November 2019 - February 2020

When I returned to the server I spent some time as a CT and in 104th while waiting for tryouts to happen. Once they did I attended, passed, and received Kom’rk. In my time as Kom’rk I have been playing the character to the best of my ability while running around doing rp with anyone willing to play along.

Overlook of Achievement:

91st LTC, Lightning Squad Lead, 91st Intel Director

Prudii, Mereel, Kom’rk, Ordo, Kal Skirata

BvB Season 1 Champion

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should be squad lead because I have previous experience in SOBDE in addition to currently holding a position in SOBDE. I know the amount of work required to be a squad lead and the importance of maintaining a full and active squad. Moreover, I want a chance at redemption for my Kal term which ended in removal and I want a chance to fix my wrong doings by leading Bad Batch to further greatness.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

Monday - Thursday | 4:00pm - 10:00pm

Friday | 4:00pm - 12:00am
Saturday: | 11:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday| 11:00pm - 10:00pm

I am always reachable via Discord.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

2390ish Hours

I have been active on the server for a combined time of 13 months.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

1. A Full Squad: Maintaining a full squad is the responsibility of every squad lead in their respective squads, therefore, I will run fair and unbiased tryouts when a position becomes open.

2. Maintaining Active Squad Members: I will promote activity by getting into rp situation when nothing is happening on the server and by running PvP sims, such as Atk vs Def sims, for my squad and the rest of SOBDE against other members of the server.

3. Admired: In my opinion, the best way to do this is random positive interactions with people on the server via rp during, and outside of, events and the SOBDE outreach program which members of the squad can choose to partake in.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I do

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

+1 Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. You'll do a good job regardless, Just don't get bad batch wiped ;) Good luck buddy. You've been doing fantastic ever since you came back, and we're also Squad buddies.

• Friendly 1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

+1

easiest +1 of my life. You got this buddy! You are the chosen one!

• Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1, although you havent been in Bad batch, squads are virtually the same structure wise however roleplay wise they vary. I feel you are able to tackle both as you were a previous squad lead and know how to handle squads and also are very proficient in researching a individual/squads lore and making sure everyone follows the correct RP.

• Friendly 1

+1 both are good 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin
On 2/2/2020 at 5:25 AM, Rezdor said:

BvB Season 1 Champion

BDE

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Retired Founder

Unfortunately, you have been Denied for the position of Clone Force 99 Sergeant "Hunter"

Reasoning for doing so

• Issues within the squad were loosely touched on however a detailed plan was not given, however your opponent in this process detailed a plan.

You may apply for a Commander position in 30 days.

//moved to Denied.