Some Reaction Limit Changes?

Qal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Keller's Unit Colonel Charger

Suggestion:  Remove the Reaction Limit

Why should we implement this? Especially on the CMD Application Section or Trusted Members of the Community. 

How will this improve the Forums?  It would make it so those applying to Positions or Trusted Members dont have to Wait Multiple Days depending on there Applications/Posts Comment Count to Give everyone a :Heart:. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please copy and paste the above format, filling out all applicable fields.

Any suggestions not following the format will be auto-denied.

+1 to put it bluntly like a disappointed father looking at his son or Joah seeing anyone unimportant Xd

"God dam, why do you exist..."

On a real thou I like to react to comments I've read on a post that I've done, and getting the cock block "you must construct additional pylons to react" is hella dumb.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

I mean the limit was already increased, but I don’t believe it should be unlimited otherwise you will have people mass dumbing. Along with allowing “trusted members” this is kinda dumb / biased who is trusted? Who isn’t? 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic