Cutlaw's Deployment

Cutlaw

Name: Cutlaw

Who helped (If applicable): Dylan, Sanchez, Slak, Elija

Event Name: A crisis on...?

Summary of the story: Nosferatu was given command of the 212th and 501st operations for a siege on a CIS fortress, which housed 4 new prototypes of umbaran vehicles. The group was sent in in a secluded area, safe from the eyes of the CIS, but the CIS eventually found their location and amassed their forces. A battle insued with the clones having no support, air or ground, while the cis had a modified AAT with a front shield that couldnt be penetrated and a dozen of hyena bombers. Eventually they got a point to the bridge which was controlled by the CIS, they disabled it and in the meantime in orbit the republic was winning against the blockade, one of the frigates came in crashing down where the bridge was and kind of made a way for the troopers to get to the fortress, but it was eventually destroyed ( didnt count that in the end ) and left some for dead. After the fortress was taken new news came from Nosferatu, that the Cis is actually bringing in more frigate to their help, 3 of them were sent to the base and 3 were destroyed by the new prototypes piloted by the clones

What was the result of the event?: A republic victory and one umbaran prototype left for search

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: A little bit of RP and mostly a shoot em up

Edit Note: This is my first deployment after I got Game Master, the last time I was staff I did some deployments I cannot remember. I just wanted to clear this out so people do not think I am making something up! :>

Edited by Cutlaw

Yes, for example the frigate. I planned to make it so it is obvious that it could be crossed by using the frigate but I failed to place it at the right place, because at that time i was phys-gunning the frigate from the inside not to show my blue phys gun. I tried to line it sideways to make it perfect but I failed ;D. Thanks for the feedback!