Sawbone - City life

Sawbone

Name: Sawbone

Who helped (If applicable): Kurt, Patches

Event Name: City Life 

Summary of the story: The 212th, 501st, DU, and CG are sent to a hut planet to man  a new Republic base and help the huts keep order in the sector 

What was the result of the event?: The troops kept the huts happy they were then sent off to a new battle front that they are needed badly 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Passive with some shooting parts 

• Friendly 1

8/10. Joined in the middle but got to do a lot of MED RP and atmosphere of Nar Shadda for deployment was very nice change of pace. Combat was clustered but still decent. Had good roleplay opportunities. Overall was fun time pretty good stuff.

9/10 was fun, o btw I heard that we could do whatever we wanted "with in RP" (pretty sure we considered it on leave) so i was just going with the flow, people started to fuck around with the npc and got mad and tried to detain me for no reason. 

o btw for people saying I was not following orders, I only listen to 501st i have no idea why 212th and DU tried to order me around. 

was not acting out of line people just got mad cause they think they can order people around and I did not kill the civi, she tripped and fell to her death.