Spite - The CIS Squadron

Spite

Name: Spite

Who helped (If applicable): Hades Slak Soccer

Event Name: The CIS Squadron

Summary of the story: The CIS squadron scooped up a Senator and the troops that got deployed had to fight the CIS squadron and save the Senator.

What was the result of the event?: The Senator was saved and the pilots had fun

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

10/10. It was great being able to fully dogfight and myself, as well as the other pilots, definitely enjoyed the opportunity.

• Winner 1

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

6/10.... I will try to be thorough with my reasoning. Firstly, I enjoyed that droids were low HP, the amount combined with their low health made it seem like my weapons actually did some damage. Regardless of what people said, they obviously didn't listen to the briefing... I enjoyed the tunnels and the reason behind it. (for those of you who didn't listen, there was a dog fight above the compound, running out into the open field would be suicide, so we snuck around through the tunnels) However, this is where I started to get irritated. As soon as I got to the compound I died on the bottom floor of a building that a droid had dropped a bomb on. I really would have liked it more if the Event pilots had been told not to bomb the compound that they were holding a hostage in. The droid spawning here was a little much, some of them had more HP, which made it a little more difficult. However, here's where the story really went sideways for me. This tactical droid has a hostage, and he tells us if we come up the hostage will die... That's fine. But, literally no one could see there was a hostage, maybe next time put a light up there so we can see. Also, things went sideways with negotiation, and apparently Tactical Droids have head armor like a Sherman tank because that wrangler took at minimum 5k damage just from my DLT20a. And there were about 15 of us in that building. I also enjoyed when the tactical droid ran Mach 12 across the field back towards base and got smacked with a DLT-20a shot and ate dirt. 10/10 would jump off a two story building and run into an active combat zone to steal a tactical droid head again.

Yes, I am that Sparks.
Former 104th Commander Wolfee | Former ST Commander Fox | Former Jedi General Sparks | Former Anakin Skywalker | Former/Original Sentinel Leader

"We are drowning in information, while starving for wisdom." - E.O. Wilson