CWRP - Kojak's Staff Application

k0j4k

RP Name: Crosshair

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118190754

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would like to be an administrator just because I have faith in this community. I have been in this community for a while and I feel like I could bring a new aspect of event depth into our roleplay. Since I come from a roleplay intensive servers like the Half Life 2 I feel like there is a level still to be explored when it comes to encounters and what I want to do is explore new territory. Not only will I enforce the rules and abide by them but I will try and make events that are memorable and that push the bounds of our current state of roleplay. I have a large amount of experience when it comes to events and also handling admin situations as this was one of the first games I ever bought on steam. I also want to ensure that though we are having a fun and exciting time we are staying true to the source material and respect what the people who made star wars have created. CWRP is an omage to Star Wars and it should celebrate the effort and time creators put into their characters, I feel like it is the responsibility of all GameMasters to uphold the fabric of this we call home. So in conclusion, I want to make memorable and exciting experiences for the dedicated players of this community, and I look forward to working and striving towards greatness.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Well, I am 22 and I speak a couple of languages. I am currently in a band called 20/20 Rhinos (Cause you know how Rhinos are blind and stuff, we thought it was funny...). I play the Bass Guitar as well as Drums if need be. I am majoring currently in Criminal Justice since I would like to become an attorney one day. Until then, I play a variety of games but mainly gmod and League of Legends. I tend to be quite strange as for my humor but most of time I like making sure people are having a good time.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

RWN(CWRP) - Owner,                                  SBS(CWRP) - Moderator,

NSG(CWRP) - Owner,                                   UG(CWRP) - Senior Admin,

Triflux(MRP) - Head Admin,

EFN(HL2RP) - Admin,

TAB(HL2RP) - Admin

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?

280:09:50.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?:

No.

Edited by k0j4k

+1 this is a very promising app and has recently acquired the position of Bad batch crosshair. Would like to see what you got!

• Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Banned

>_>