Nade's Farewell...

RP Name: Battalion Commander Cody

Date: 01/03/2020

Reason: I am no longer able to serve as commander cody due to the extensive and dedication the role requires and due to my increasing real life responcibilities I belive someone else is better off in the position. I will also be leaving Synergy, On December 27th 2019 I hit my 2 year anniversary and it has been an amazing 2 years on synergy I have met so many amazing people and managed to reach alot of roles within the server with the most recent being BCMD of my first ever battalion on synergy. Ever since resigning from staff I have kept to myself and the 212th as I felt like everyday more and more I was growing distant from the community and due to IRL circumstances I had less time to spend on the server, my terms as cody had their ups and downs but I feel like it was a productive period of time in which alot of changes were made for the better, most recently I have experianced a lot of stress regarding some issues that were surrounding 212th and despite resolving these issues It gave me time to think about my future in the community and I believe that it is time to take a long ass break and focus on other parts of my life

Goodbyes: There are way too many imporant people to me in the community so I would just like to summarize my goodbyes into 3 groups.

Staff Team - I think the staff team is often used as a scapegoat for some of the problems regarding the server but many people do not understand the amount of hard work and dedication that members of the staff team put into the server. I spent the majority of my time on synergy as a staff member as well as a huge portion of it as high staff and I understand how demanding the positions are so I thank the staff team for making my time here enjoyable, keep up the good work guys!

High Staff/Management- The server would not function without the Head Admins, Directors and server management and Its been a pleasure working alongside you and I hope that when I return the server is still doing great, I am also very exciting for SCP and I can't wait to check that out when it releases.

212th - I've done shoutouts for the people currently in the battalion on 212th discord already so I'm gonna keep it short and simple, 212th was the one battalion that I have been in since I first joined in late 2017 and despite leaving for SOBDE after I reached XO i have always tried to remain contact with the 212th via the use of Teamspeak as well as going for Kenobi later on, I love this battalion and I love the people in it, I hope the next Cody is able to lead them into prosperity on the server.

If anyone at any points cares enough to keep in contact with me pm me for my discord. I'm also going to use this opportunity to plug my soundcloud hehehe go follow it pls - 

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 4

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Image result for haha i'm in danger

You did great work Nade, I'm going to miss you.

I consider you a good friend. Let's keep talking over discord.

Edited by Jagger
words
  • Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

o7 gonna miss this gamer and the high staff days have fun

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management

o7

A real OG right here. (For me at least) Thank you for all your hard work on and off of the server. You did great in every position you've held and it was a pleasure working with you throughout my time on the server.

See ya later Nade pepehands

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I remember our days working alongside trying to better the server, I knew you were not staff on MRP but I do know that you were dedicated to run the Russian MP. In the end we all know it didn't work out as there wasn't enough interest and lack of structure in main areas which was needed but the time was not on our side. Nade, you in all aspects are a great person to be around, your dedication to the smallest of details is remarkable and sometimes overlooked by others, that is what makes you stand out to me. I may not be on the server as much if at all as I am actually trying to better myself IRL but I do know those who put in effort are the ones who make communities stronger and closer to one another. People say this is a game, and it is, but it is much more than that, in retrospect this community is a thriving town of happy villagers that are dedicated to have fun but yet be close to one another. You were apart of that, not many people can say they were looked up to and being in that position is more than overwhelming at times but so rewarding at the same time, your time spent will not be forgotten, your work will not be forgotten, you were one of the greats, I wish you well on your "retirement".

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

• 1 month later...