Ryx Staff Application

Ryx

RP Name: TR SC ESSL 2ndLT Ryx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42221884

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I haven't been on this server as long as most people, but since I've joined I've thought the entire community as a whole is simply amazing. I personally think that I could be a good addition to the staff team with my past experiences, and I could help players with any problems that may be presented to them. I've tried my best to be as mature as I can, but I do draw a line between just being mature and being an ass, and I believe I can make the right decisions when I'm presented with a problem. I've been dedicated to make it to staff as I just want to improve the community for the better, and I started first by getting the TR training so I could be one of the welcoming voices in the community. I try to be friends with everyone, regardless of whether or not they necessarily deserve it, and I think that regardless of me being friends with many people, I can make non-biased opinions as my dedication will be to improving the server, and I know that I won't always make everyone happy in every situation but I will do my best to make every situation positive. I personally enjoy staffing, and as staff I will do my job correctly.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 17 years old and I live in the eastern US. I personally have played Gmod for over 2500 hours, and I know a lot about the game and its features. I'm currently a senior in high school and I'm hoping to get accepted into college next year to major in Computer Networks and System Administration.

Do you have any previous staff experience? 

Admin on Hazard Gaming TTT (No longer around)

Co-owner of Reassembled Gaming TTT and DarkRP, and later manager (No longer around)

Manager of C.O.R.E. Network (Now known as Synthesis Gaming I believe) TTT and I was Admin or Super Admin on their Prop Hunt, Bhop, and DarkRP servers. I resigned from this community around a year ago.

(I'll edit font size and stuff when I have a bit more time) 

Edited by Ryx
Promoted to 2ndLT