CWRP - Mech’s Staff Application

CMD-MECH7274

RP Name: TR 187th HVY 1stLT MECH

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:176137533

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentences minimum): I want to become an admin to help out the server. I also heard it is fun to help the server and i love the community of it. I really want to help people out on the server and also i want to make events so people can have fun on the server. I am not always on but i am on a decent amount of time. when i am on i am willing to train CC’s and take tickets when I have to.  I want to help my battalion and the other battalions on the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentences minimum):To start off I am Mech, I am from a small town. I also love playing video games and  I'm also in high school.I also have a disability called microduplication.  

Do you have any previous staff experience? No i do not

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  853:38:26.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Current: CT PVT | Naval ENG LTJG | Jedi Padawan

Former: 187th MAJ | 501th CPT | DUth MSG | 41st MED 1SG | 41st SUP CSM | TEMPORARY IMPROCOO | Jedi Youngling

war never changes

i know mech and he is dedicated to the server and the community he would be a good admin in my opinion so

i hope im not wrong

+1

Edited by Soccer
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

If I was to say yes that would be bias because you are in my Battalion in Trooper and also a higher up than me so I am trying the as truthful as I can.

I really don't think that you are fit for the position for Staff but I think you are a nice person and were always a person to support others. I feel as if its a -1 for me.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 01/08/2020 or your application will be Denied.

@MECH7274

// Locked
// Moved to Pending.

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager