Clorox-defector

Underpaidstaff

Veteran Admin

Name: Clorox

Who helped (If applicable): Brooklyn, undead, unkindled, ping(EJ)  Sleeper *(GH)

Event Name: Defector

Summary of the story: a Kaminoan Guard arrives at Anaxes requesting assistance to recapture a defector

What was the result of the event?: defector escaped anaxes

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: shoot'em up

6/10 It was a pretty fun event until we got to the defector extraction, we still had a Jedi and ST with the Defector and yet the Defector was still teleported away. Other wise it was a fun event.

"The day I set my flag down, it'll be over my body or over a nation I believe in."

8/10, Cool idea good delivery, Only complaint is that the people fighting commando droids were the same over and over again, With that the people fighting NPCs were only fighting NPCS no Commandos, Maybe next time have commandos from multiple cardinal direction that aren't next to each other, So N & S or E & W, Not right next to each other. Although with that complaint it is very minor but that change would make it a 10 for me, Well done Clorox excited to see your future events.