Soccer's Game master Application

Soccer

Name:Soccer

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75099830

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:  2574:16:38.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I don't have much so i would say a 2 i have been watching videos about it to get to know more about it i am willing to learn more about the lore of the clone wars and 

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I would say pretty good with me being the CPT of the 187th it taught me a lot about leading and communicating I also have made some of my own events on different servers which went pretty well and i want  to learn more and even if they aren't the best i could work on them and learn how to lead and communicate better.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes i do

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I would like to do an event  where there will be 2 parts to it one on main and the other as a deployment. The main server part is where one of the base ops gets captured and gets taken off world while Commandos and the CIS is attacking The outposts to distract the troops away from the target then they will realize that there is something wrong when they see a LAAT enter a maleficent/Frigate and hyperspace out. The 2nd part is on Rishi Moon that has recently been taken over by droids and they have to go and clear the base of all droids and there will be a control panel to open the ray shield to get into the main building also one to get to the BO. After they retrieve the BO they will have to fight their way back out and back to the Pickup point which is where they start at.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): i have helped i haven't done an event of my own.

Edited by Soccer
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)