Unkindled's Gamemaster Application

Unkindled

Name: Unkindled

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:218493380

Hours on server: Around 1900 Hours.

StarWars Knowledge: 7-8

How are your communication skills and leadership skills?: My overall leadership skills are good and I know how to maneuver troops and people around me allowing us to achieve or goals. Over the past 2-3 Years I've been under the command of many people and learned from personal experience of holding high positions how to manage and discipline people if it is needed. My main focus while leading is to make sure the status of the group I am leading in a good condition which will lead us to victory. Participating within 41st and Rancor for most of my time on the server I know how to strategize and work with a battle plan that will uphold through events. With communications I'd like to keep comms clear and empty while I am hosting an event which I can help the event jobs under me so if they have questions I can guide them and tell them how to do certain things and to tell them how I want them to do a certain thing. I always like to give people the opprutunity under me especially in events to improvise unless I want something to be done in a certain way. But I always like to keep comms clear so if a question is asked I can respond quickly with haste so they can do it immediatly.

Dp you understand if you go inactive in this program you will be removed?: Yes

An Idea I would like to produce:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ynJbnyMIYptASGR5vPBiKcgfGFBQLXTuf11eIWRs7O4/edit?usp=sharing

Links of events I've been the gamemaster of: I dont have any because all my posts were deleted but I probably had near 100 Events I've done. Something within that range. I just remember getting very good feedback and getting positive watch week because of how my events were which lead me to getting GMO.