Clorox's GM application

Veteran Admin

Name: Clorox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159356456

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 1322:11:02.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: i'm very good with communication and as of current i help lead the 91st but IRL i'm also in a leadership program

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: ye

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: *breaths in* This event starts with two Kaminoan Guard troopers requesting to enter Anaxes base. When they arrive the inform whoever is in charge at that time that a clone that was sent back to Kamino for signs defections, while there he stole a ship to escape… and codes that would allow the CIS to pass through the planetary sheilds over kamino. Back with the troopers, they chased the rogue to Anaxes where he was shot down while attempting to rendezvous with CIS forces. After explaining the Kaminoan Guards will request to borrow the forces on base to track down the rogue. Eventually he will be found trying to escape under the cover of CIS forces. This is where the event could go two ways: option A the Republic manages to capture or kill the rogue and all this ends there, option B the rogue escapes and a deployment to kamino for certain battalions would eventually follow. 

anyways have a good day everyone ❤️

This cunt is so helpful during events and have the best idea for events, Not only hes active but knows quite a bit about starwars . Most of my best liked event envolved him with him and Trust me those things are linked, What am trying to say here is  +1 You absolute legend 

PS None of the admins get payed apart of shanchez so were all underpayed                                                    spacer.png

Edited by Undead3005