Neptune - Blackwing Op

Neptune

Name:Neptune

Who helped (If applicable): Porgs Kestrel

Event Name: Blackwing Op

Summary of the story: Troopers were sent after the infected V-19 that escaped the venator that was hosting Blackwing. They came in, cleared the town and talked to survivors. A sergeant in the garrison and a town doctor with a few survivors were kept in hold to survive. Troopers came in to rescue to them but ended up killing them since they were infected. They cleared the village and returned to base.

What was the result of the event?: The village was bombarded

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shooty shooty

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

6/10 The briefing was the best part. The beginning was good, but as things went on it didn't go so great. Confusion, people not getting uncolored, KOS like it was BVB training (making a bit of a joke here lol).

Interesting idea, poor execution. I'd def recommend you try something like this again in the future with more attention to mechanical/gameplay execution. 

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Just now, Punisher said:

4/10

airborne virus? sealed suits don't help? no cure? how are you supposed to fight?

No specific orders what to do

just killing everyone

next time uncolour dead troopers

It was said in the previous event and this event that sealed suits don't do anything,.

I gave clear orders of simply clear out the village and try to find any survivors and find out what happened.

Troopers became infected, which resulted in you needing to put them down.

I attempted to uncolor the infected troopers but when everyone respawned they ran from spawn and I had to track them down.

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

Just now, Neptune said:

It was said in the previous event and this event that sealed suits don't do anything,.

I gave clear orders of simply clear out the village and try to find any survivors and find out what happened.

Troopers became infected, which resulted in you needing to put them down.

I attempted to uncolor the infected troopers but when everyone respawned they ran from spawn and I had to track them down.

Ok then