Base Command meeting 12/6/19

Korm

Synergy Clone Wars Role Play
 Base Command Meeting Agenda
Base Command Meeting Agenda

Topic : Bi-weekly meeting

Date  : 6/12/19

Time  : 7:12 PM EST
__________________________________________________________________________________________

[ABSENT]    [TARDY]    [EXCUSED]
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll Call                                             [7:17
Marshal Commander        -    [EXCUSED]
Representatives :
Director        -    [EXCUSED]
Senate         -    Korm|Palp , Rose/Mas
Jedi            -    Yoda, Mace
Base Commander    -    (Rear Admiral Foxey)
Attack Regimental        -    [EXCUSED]
212th    Battalion    -    Leche | Oddball Nade
501st Legion    -    Stormzy
327th Star Corps    -    Cronis | Danyawarra
187th Legion    -    Tino
Recon Regimental         -    [EXCUSED]
41st Elite Corps    -     sniff
91st Recon        -    Beetle | Neyo, Clorox(XO)
Rancor            -    Guttler
Specialized Regimental     -    [EXCUSED]
104th Battalion    -    Wolffe | Foxey
Doom’s Unit        -    Trixx, Rohan
21st Nova Corps    -    Colonel Shadow 32(Knockout)
Shock Troopers    -    Anderson
SOBDE Regimental        -    Tino
Clan Skirata    -    Sniff
Delta Squad        -     Fyi
Omega Squad        -    Neptune
Clone Force 99    -   Brak
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
High Command Updates                                    [__:__ __ ___]
Regimental Commander + can Include any Update here.
Omalic is working on a new citadel challenge and is scoring battalions based on communication and cooperation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Representative Topics                                    [__:__ __ ___]
Any Representative can include something here. (Jedi & Senate Updates)

Command Updates                                        [__:__ __ ___]
Base Operations -Currently working on grinding down the to-do list before the big battalion meeting.

212th Attack Battalion - As of right now 212th is doing good we have a new SUPO so that's pretty cool although since the low amount of CT’s we are impacted by this resulting in low numbers

501st Legion -  As of right now the 501st is doing good number wise meanwhile I am still working on finding some capable officers to form a solid Officer Core that will be stable. Thought recently we lost two Officer’s.   Right now 327th has low numbers. Very few NCO core. Very few active players. The officer core are having meetings to find out many ways to fix said issue. With Loopy resigning we are keeping the battalion as stable as possible with Willy running the show now, which shouldnt be a problem since he has been in charge while he was gone.

187th Paratrooper Legion -

41st Elite Corps - At-rt trainings still being fully ironed out but being done, any questions pls ask. Numbers are up, and we are doing well with activity compared to previous weeks, and such. About to start filling in the rest of our senior officers with some very strong candidates. Also slowly building up leadership for the different branches and everything, and they got 4 clean commanders a very nice, very nice. Remember to be green, and recycle. A few LOAs due to the holidays, gotta get fat for thankgiving and such.

91st Reconnaissance - 91st in a pretty good place, we have active numbers and everyone in the battalion gets along, we have some people on LOA/ROA and that’s probably due to school, but we’re still doing really well on numbers. Our regiments are way more filled than they used to be, due to the LS lead being on LOA I am overseeing the LS tryouts to keep LS active and filled. I would like more SOBDE communication with us for Outreach so we can work together more. BARC trainings are going to be pushed more as I’m aware that there can be more of them. -Beetle

Rancor - Rancor high command has been currently working on implementing different steps to work on improving the livelihood of the battalion and as well making them better as troopers. ARC trainings have been going on as normal but over the holiday break I may give the trainings  being put on hiatus so troopers can enjoy the holiday season with their families so they do not need to worry about getting their (or doing) ARC trainings, if any officers want to host them during the holiday break they may.  

104th Mechanized Battalion - The Battalion has been a bit stagnant recently due to the holidays, however activity is on the rise again. We’ve been doing a few trainings as well as finalizing some doc work. Currently working alongside Jedi and Consulars regarding some negotation stuff. Nothing to present at this time.

Doom’s Unit - As a new Doom for the battalion I have had 2 meetings to far with my Command about things I want to introduce and work on in the future. Havoc Squad is still going strong and improving as is the battalion numbers and behavior. My biggest focus right now is to improve relations with all other battalions. I have also moved Rohan up to my XO because I know he can do the job and be on in the times I cannot be.

21st Nova Corps -Doing well Numbers have been pretty good. We luckily still have a Mundi which has been nice.

Shock Troopers - [Anderson]Shock is in a “Okay” position. Numbers could be better, however a few members of Shock are on LOA/ROA it will affect our numbers negatively. We do have quite a significant gap in our SNCO core and Junior Core, which we are making an effort to fill with decent people. Shock is also working on adding Diplomatic Services into our battalion to give the battalion something else to strive for. We’re also working on ST Jedi since the batons got yeeted. Une has discontinued to maintain the bots, so bots may be down if you haven’t noticed already, Judge will be working on getting the bots back up for you guys shortly.

Clan Skirata - Null is doin really good, we have a full squad of 7. A few of us are on ROA/LOA, but we’re managing to keep up the activity. Trying to work in calab with rancor, and improve our outreach relations with a couple battalions so we can really focus on them and do work. And we are looking forward to working with rancor, and assisting them with anything they need like participating in trainings and just helping out in general. We’ve allowed rancor high command to enter our ts channel whenever they want because we’ve given them the password and they’ve done the same so that should allow for some crispy communication.

Delta Squad - Squad has been kinda inactive since the probs got messed up, we’re still looking for a scorch to fill the position and we’re hoping the props gets fixed in the near future to allow us to run tryouts.

Omega Squad - We’re doing fine, the squads been full for the past few weeks, heard my Darman MIGHT resign due to being a little bored but hope that won’t happen. We’re still doing well with outreach from what I’ve heard from other battalions.

Clone Force 99 - Squad is doing ok. Can’t host tryouts until the pack gets fixed. Squad borders on the line of being active and not being active. Tech is still empty.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voting Topics                                         [7:31 PM EST]
Enclude: Name, Idea, and Reasoning.
Open Floor                                              [07:36 PM EST]
Arc trainings will go on hiatus during christmas holiday - guttler
Close                                                 [07:36 PM EST]

14 minutes ago, Korm said:

heard my Darman MIGHT resign due to being a little bored

Oh! Put me on blast in the command meeting aye? @Neptune spacer.png

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was