What I said but the full version

silvers

When you spam tryout binds in Minecraft 😩😩😩👌👌👌👌👌😩😩👌👌 /ADVERT DEFCON 3, BATTLESTATION

<VIP+> radicaldude123: bruh this is mega walls the fuck you talking about with that defcon bullshit

<VIP> Randwack: I am talking about Star Wars rp 

<VIP+> radicaldude123: the fuck is that

<VIP> Randwack: To first understand what Star Wars RP is, you need to know what RP itself is. Most (if not all) players have seen these types of servers labeled "RP", the most famous (or infamous) being DarkRP. RP simply stands for "Role play". Role playing is when you take up a job, character, or persona that you act out "in character" on the server and generally just play as a role like the name implies. Star Wars RP is literally this but set in the atmosphere and (usually) timeline of the Star Wars universe. There are six distinct Star Wars subsections that fall under the main Star Wars RP umbrella that I have seen the most. They include but are not limited to:

1. KOTOR RP (Knights of the Old Republic)
2. Jedi vs Sith RP (JvS) (Can also be classified under KOTOR depending on the era it's set in but 90% of the time it'll be set in KOTOR)
3. Clone Wars RP
4. Imperial RP
5. First Order RP
6. Galactic or Galaxy RP

There are other servers based off of these main six, but the differences are so minor and/or the servers are so few in numbers that they don't need to be included here.

• Funny 1