Guttler's BCMD Blitz application

Guttler

Steam Name: Stalkerseven

RP Name: Guttler/Alpha-78 Valiant

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55106915

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Rancor

Experience: 

WO Hammer (Duration: 3 weeks): while as Hammer it was my job to make sure the NCO core of Rancor was improving how they do their recruitment and how they interact with their troopers, as well it was my main duty to keep the enlisted core of Rancor in check and discipline them if necessary.

Commander Colt (Duration: 1 month): With my time as Colt I worked side by side with blitz to make sure all ARC training's were ran as smooth as possible so all the new ARC's that were being brought up knew what they had to do and how to implement it during a combat scenario.

Alpha-78 XO-Valiant (Duration:2-3 months): as Valiant, my main priority was to deal with my Alpha's directly under my command and as well deal with the Alpha designation troops we have throughout the rest of the battalions and as well within rancor, as well it was my job to  make sure relations between Alpha's and Null/SOBDE were as smooth as possible while as well making sure all of my troopers were following their lore as best as they can. I was also the XO for the battalion during my time as Valiant, which primarily means it was my duty for when the current standing BCMD was away was to make the big boy decisions on what to do with the battalion when blitz was occupied.

MEDL (2 weeks): even though my time for MEDL was short, I worked the best I can to make sure the Medics of rancor were having stable numbers within the battalion and as well promoting RP for both passive and active scenarios and making sure each trooper knew how to properly use the kit they have at their disposal.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I have been in the Rancor battalion for around 7-8 months now and I want to pick up where the last Blitz left off and continue Making the Battalion better. as well i want to start working on bringing back the Alpha Designation trials that Rancor used to run before the change a while back where we could not use the event server for the trial. so i will be working on it to make it be available to be done on the main server. As well i will be working on making the ARC program better for not just Rancor but throughout all of the battalions so we can have 100% accountability of all ARC troopers that are on the server.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes I understand the Lore of the Alpha's and of Rancor itself.

Availability: For days i work i can be on from 5 PM EST to 11 pm EST, for days I have off I can be on the server for most of the day.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Around in between 900-1000 hours on the server.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term? : When it will be my time to pass the reigns of the battalion to the next in line, I will make sure that when that transition happens, that the next blitz can watch over the battalion and make sure everything is running smoothly and keeping rancor one of those battalions where we will always be open to anyone who wants to come to us, if they have what it takes to be apart of us!

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.
Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes.

Edited by Stalkerseven
revising my application to attempt to make it better.
  • Winner 1

+1, Guttler is a great guy and he knows his way around Rancor battalion as he is currently the XO.

• Agree 1

Current: Rav Bralor
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood 
spacer.png

Look, I dont mind if you know what youre doing but..

If you cannot put the effort into your public application, then how do you think you can manage and bring rancor back up to its former glory? All I'm saying is your application is very small and not formated corrects compared to mine, and I use mine as an example as my battaion was;

1 - On the chopping block for removal

2 - No lore

3 - Disliked by most

If you can't put the effort into an app when things seem demoralizing then what will you do when shit hits the fan within the battalion? Overall, put more effort into the application then I might change my opinion

Vote Changed in Later Post

btw 5heads i mean 187th not Guttler you wombats(Not the person)

Edited by OldMateDreams
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 3
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 2

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

Hardly see you on the server
App has little to no detail
Cmon man you can do better than this

• Agree 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

13 minutes ago, Inosuke said:

length in an application isn't everything

Its not. But There is little to no effort at all in a BCMD application thats an issue.

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

However I have recently found out you serve in the millitary and understand the time limit you would have.

Changing to +1 .

Easily one of the best commanders I have ever scene on the server.  He ran the Battalion for pretty much half of Merrill's term doing so extremely well and continues to do so.  Definitely knows what he is doing.  Such and easy +1

Your gonna do great Guttler.

Edited by Rick_

It was a  -1 from me. BUT after formally speaking to you, and talking about your application, I have decided to place a +1 in terms of you just didn't understand some things at first. I do have one question for you, would you be able to promise as much activity as a BCMD properly should?

OVERALL +1 AFTER REVIEW

there are a couple things I notice when looking at this.

1. its really short there seems to be a lack of effort put in which discourages me 

2.  "Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term? : When it will be my time to pass the reigns of the battalion to the next in line, I will make sure that when that transition happens, that the next blitz can watch over the battalion and make sure everything is running smoothly and keeping rancor one of those battalions where we will always be open to anyone who wants to come to us, if they have what it takes to be apart of us!" this say's nothing like you have no dreams or aspirations in the battalion you simply want the position. 

for me right now this is going to have to be a -1 I like you are a great guy and I know you want this and I hope you work towards it and next time come for it and show you deserve it; not post a half hearted app thinking you will just get the position. Good luck either way. - he edited his app and I like the edits. Good luck

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

+1 - I knew who Guttler was for those whos said I didnt. But I spoke with him and after that talk ive seen some instant improvements to the application. Overal making it a more solid app.

Youve changed my mind.

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

+1 You have the leadership and teaching abilities required for the position, you know how to develop people and talk to them on an individual level, in my eyes this qualifies you way more than the other applicant, and should not be overlooked should you pass to interview.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

+1 Honestly, this guy as valiant he's been my favorite. His experience in the position speaks for itself. The length of the app is a minor issue but considering everything people within Rancor have honestly been watching him closely. He's a top lad who can get the job done, He focuses on Rancor and Alpha before anything and I have faith that he can keep up with the legacy even though Rancor has fallen on some tough times, it's nothing that cant be pulled back.

+1 Accepted him as Valiant for a reason, A Loyal, Dedicated, And a very fair leader. Serving both in Rancor and Alpha and making amazing and neccesary changes. How he led Alpha was quite extraordinary and out of all the Valiants he was the one that fixed The Alpha Unit from Lore to Tryouts and to specializations. And I'm very confident in his abilities.

- Nigelius The Third

Head Admin

1) Might be because I'm in the EU timezone, but how active are you? I have seen you only a handful of days on. Again this could be me being in EU TZ. 

2) You have any plans on changing selection times etc to make it easier for the non-NA players? 

@Stalkerseven

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

@Rohan When it comes to my activity a lot of the time if i am not on the server will be hanging out within my battalions discord but when it comes to my activity I stay as active as i can from balancing out my work schedule and see what times i can be active on the server. If i would have to rank my activity i would give it a solid high 7-8/10. but i will say recently i was on an LOA for a week so i was gone all last week.

And when it comes to helping out our EU players when it comes to helping them get their ARC training's, i will most definitely sit down with my fellow rancor high command and formulate so solid times for our EU players so they can get all the necessary training's that  rancor provides to the rest of the battalions.

i hope i may have answered your questions Rohan, fell free to message me anytime if you want to discuss anything for the future. :) 

1 hour ago, Twelves said:

You haven't outlined any clear plan of how you intend you achieve your goals for the battalion, this is slightly concerning.

I will say @Twelves this is my first application when it comes to the server so if there is anything that is good for me to add to my application feel free to PM me so I may make my app the best it can be. :)

Reasons being that the application seems very lack luster to say the least and there seems to be no clear way of how you will help the whole of Rancor I see that you want to help Alpha but, that seems to be your only focus. Not to mention throughout the time I've been in Rancor I have yet to really see you and I've been in Rancor for quite some time. Though I have heard good things about you and that you are active I've seen nothing to back it up and I know you did mention about being on a Loa or Roa for personal reasons which I completely understand but, even before that I rarely saw you. I wish the best of luck to you though!

I've explained, when I talked to you, why I would like to see you as the next BCMD. There's still a few issues, however already we have sorted some of them out. Not to mention, you were the pick that Rancor wants for our next BCMD. You got my +Support. Don't be a dumby

I see you are copying Technodad. Lol

In all seriousness, you are a great guy, I have had the pleasure of helping you through ARC trainings and you always make time for people. Very knowledgable and real. Good luck man +1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

@Raids When it comes to rancor, i have a lot of things planned for us as a battalion. there are things i have not stated in my app that i will add in the coming days so the people know what I fully want to do. Because as i have stated before, Rancor is my home and I want Rancor being the best it can be. if you have any questions man feel free to PM me any time man on discord :)

+1 does a great job with Rancor

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

While I stand by my previous post because at the time the app was very thin and unsettling. I do like the improvements you made to it although I wish you didn’t need to be pushed to add them. With those additions comes my acceptance and I wish you good luck

+1 Has been an amazing valient and current XO of Rancor has all my respect and will do an amazing job as blitz no doubt

Edited by Rezz
  • Agree 2

Former: Alpha-78 (x2) | Colt | Havoc | Alpha-77(x2) Alpha-17 (x2) Alpha-66 Alpha-98 | Boil | GCC Nova

Forum Admin

+1 seems like a decent applicant for the spot

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I am going to start this +1 off by saying that I personally have not had many interactions with you because of differences in timezones, schedules, and just things going on, BUT every interaction with you has been very pleasant. You are professional, respectable, and a really solid guy. You stay strong to your values and seem like an amazing leader and role model that the members of the battalion need. I wish you luck, and I hope to be working with you in the near future.

• Agree 1
Veteran Admin

+1 every time i talked to you or have helped with the ARC trainings you were very formal and very professional and i really like your work ethic and overall just a +1 for me, good luck.

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

+1 nothing but positive interactions and good things from you an app doesn’t mean anything it’s how good your term is.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 12/10/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 2 weeks later...