Jagger - Trench's grip part 1

Jagger

Name: Jagger

Who helped (If applicable): Matt, Tonyy, Foe

Event Name: Trench's Grip Part 1

Summary of the story: Admiral Trench found a way to hack into the shipyards, prevent the republic fleet to defend itself. Fleet Captain Stinnet asked for assistance in dealing with the fleet, and presented a plan to win.

"Admiral Trench has developed a new cunning strategy against the Republic. CIS Intelligence and Infiltrators were able to coordinate a sophisitcated slicing operation to hack into the shipyard controls. As of right now, the fleet’s ships are unable to depart from the shipyard due to an override on the docking clamps, preventing us disembarking ships and defending the shipyards against the CIS fleet. If this keeps up, we won’t hold Anaxes for long."

"Our objectives are to defend the base, disrupt the hacking, and have the fleet help push the CIS fleet back. To do this, we need to divide our forces effectively. Base Ops, set up base defenses and work against CIS Intelligence and jamming.  Clone troopers and Jedi will hold the line at Courtyard for as long as possible. Have SOBDE and ARC troopers standby at Side Hangar Bay. While defending against the attack, SOBDE and ARCs will launch a joint strike force to both find the source of the hacking and shut it down. Once this is done, the rest of the fleet will aid in the defense and push back the CIS fleet -- and we will have won the day gentlemen."

What was the result of the event?: SOBDE/RECON were able to find and disrupt the hacking, battalions/jedi were able to hold CY, and the republic fleet was freed and allowed to help push back the CIS fleet. The republic was successful in finding the hacking device, shutting it down, and allowing republic ships to take off and fight against the CIS fleet.

" We did it! We won the day for the Republic! On behalf of the Anaxes Shipyard Defense Fleet, I thank you all.  But this won’t be the last of Admiral Trench. I suspect he will try this again. I’ll contact you when the time comes. For now, Captain Sinnet out."

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shootem up, roleplaying

Edited by Jagger
Words
  • Agree 2

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Note:

I did my best to spawn in enough droids for CY and listening post, give jobs to different people/battalions, follow/give rp, spawn music, and overall make an immersive event. I was struggling a bit, but I did my best and I hope you all enjoyed it.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

3 minutes ago, Beetle said:

8/10 The beginning was really fun and so was the RP, It would have been nice if the event was a little longer and there some more objectives for all battalions to take care of 

Part of the reason why the event ended quick was because SOBDE/RECON took off before I told them to go, and thus left me not ready and able to spawn in droids in time. Next time I'll try to be more clear and find a way to do that better.

9/10. I loved this event. It was fun,entertaining and well made. I loved the endless waves of droids and having to fall back and take new cover it gives the event more life because it gives us a sense of panic. Anyway awesome event keep it up jagger.

Edited by TacAssassin
  • Friendly 1

9/10 I really enjoyed this event and so did the 501st. Specifically how each battalion had a role and there was no down time for anyone. Also the GH's and the GM were on top of things perfectly, when I called for a pod to be destroyed it was gone within 20 seconds. Impressive for such a large event.

Edited by Dolen
  • Friendly 1