Scribbles - Rising of Keath

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name: The Rising of Keath

Summary of the story: Tech had a mysterious signal pop on his radar, so he decided to investigate. However he had come across a giant tower, before he could properly investigate he was knocked out. His body was dragged and hung by his ankles , along with a group of younglings. It was Brad's Accomplice Keath, the man who had bombed a school of younglings on Lothal. It was now up to the republic again. Save tech? Or save the children.

What was the result of the event?:  Keath made an attempt to attack the chancellor after Tech had broken out, preemptively causing the explosive rigged tower to be set off.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplaying going into shooting.

Very good understanding of how to make people think and focus on decision making, along with bringing in a light hearted laugh when we all saw the younglings die :). Also a great twist of the guy being literally hidden right beneath our noses. Fun event with a mix of RP and PvP/Fighting, great as always scribbles. Only issue was a tad bit of downtime that I didn't understand what was happening, but that may have been due to my positioning.

8/10

Just now, Loopy Newby said:

9/10 great and creative event but i think it dragged on in the end.

yea, my computer took a massive shit and decided to flip the fuck out for some ungodly reason, so i was getting like 3 frames a minute. Dragged on cause i was unable to do much about it. Sorry about that!