Update Errors

Ket

So right after the update, I don't know what the fuck was changed but 100% of the NPC models don't work, the new Jedi jobs (the two SOBDE jedi) models don't work and I had to install various other things just to fix the basic pack, can I have some support on how to fix this shit because it worked fine before.

7eb216b3cd901622a748c4ff6da50385.png

Try changing your gmod beta to "opt out of all beta programs". That was a known problem with model errors and weapon errors after gmod update. Someone found a fix yesterday.

If that doesn't work, rejoin the server and scroll all the way up in console to try and find an addon error.

3 hours ago, xAdept said:

Try changing your gmod beta to "opt out of all beta programs". That was a known problem with model errors and weapon errors after gmod update. Someone found a fix yesterday.

If that doesn't work, rejoin the server and scroll all the way up in console to try and find an addon error.

Already had that setting like that. And I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling shit, there's no errors on log in besides basic server errors.

6 hours ago, Ket said:

Already had that setting like that. And I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling shit, there's no errors on log in besides basic server errors.

Okay so there's 2 things that made this happen. 1) The addon didn't update on its own. 2) There's a corrupt file. I don't think there is a corrupt file but it didn't update. Try doing this:

What you wanna do is make sure that you have all of these addons subscribed: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1073488782

If you already do, then follow this guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1899967845

*WHEN YOU REACH THE STEP WHERE IT TELLS YOU TO UNINSTALL THE ADDON AND DO "menu_cleanupgmas" in console, uninstall all of the addons that show "[SR] Models", then do "menu_cleanupgmas" in console, then casually proceed with the rest of the guide*

I did this to try and fix TFA bullets not showing and it worked.

If you're wondering what that does, it's just the manual way of updating an addon if it fails to update or gives errors. 

Edited by xAdept